Why aren't my assigned ringtones working?

lostinvast

Reaction score
I'm sure it has something to do with my memory card, but I don't know enough about the inner workings of my droid to figure this out on my own.

I recently had my droid replaced because of water damage. All of my old ring tones are now on my new phone, everything was transferred successfully.

I went and assigned all different songs for custom ring tones a few weeks ago when I got the replacement phone. I notice that all the old songs however, do not work when a call comes in who I assigned the song for. The default ring tone comes up instead. The new ones I have downloaded since I got the newer phone work fine, but the old ones in my android library do not.

So I guess I am wondering is there a way to transfer my older ring tones elsewhere so that they will work? Or do I have to download them all again? I searched on my phone and can't even figure out where the ring tones are stored so that I can move them from either memory card to phone or phone to memory card.

BrandonDuvall88

Reaction score
when you run low on memory it compressed the files and gets ride of the signature lol idk mine dose it 2 just deal with it :p