Why are there no "How to" books on Nexus? iphone has them!

scott craft

Reaction score
I wouldn't think it would be too much trouble to put a link to a user manual in the browser similar to what the iPhone has. The majority of the time it isn't needed but sometimes it comes in handy.
Sent from my Windows 7 Phone using Board Express

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
The type of phone, phone OS, computer or computer OS that a person uses has no correlation to intelligence. Some very intelligent people have more important things to do than use every feature of a device if they have no need for that feature or mod the device or OS for no reason to them. Just because someone roots an Android device, it does not automatically make them more intelligent than someone who does not or uses an iPhone or just a simple phone. If someone needs to show their intelligence by bragging that they mod something just for no particular reason then perhaps they are not quite as intelligent as they think they are. Some people need to impress their friends by owning an iPhone. Others have to impress their friends by showing that they rooted and ROMed their Android phone. If they were truly intelligent they would not have to prove it in those ways. Do you think that Einstein would have modded his phone if they existed back then? I doubt it. He had much more important things to accomplish.

Bingo

alboboy10

Reaction score
Everybody knows you have to be a scientist to use an android.

Insidious

Reaction score
Ill admit, the people who are not as tech saavy seem to have harder time becoming acquainted to Android due to the amount of features. Honestly, I reccomend just taking time and playing around. That's what I did and found a lot of nifty features. Also, great websites like Droid Forums, and Android Central have helped me alot. The iPhone is also more universally popular than the Nexus. (Its been out alot longer, and its a unified platform).

Sent from my Cellular telecommunications device, manufactured by Motorola.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Einstein is still alive and was the first one to mod the Galaxy Nexus... don't you follow this stuff??:icon_ devil:

The type of phone, phone OS, computer or computer OS that a person uses has no correlation to intelligence. Some very intelligent people have more important things to do than use every feature of a device if they have no need for that feature or mod the device or OS for no reason to them. Just because someone roots an Android device, it does not automatically make them more intelligent than someone who does not or uses an iPhone or just a simple phone. If someone needs to show their intelligence by bragging that they mod something just for no particular reason then perhaps they are not quite as intelligent as they think they are. Some people need to impress their friends by owning an iPhone. Others have to impress their friends by showing that they rooted and ROMed their Android phone. If they were truly intelligent they would not have to prove it in those ways. Do you think that Einstein would have modded his phone if they existed back then? I doubt it. He had much more important things to accomplish.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
By the way, Apple's strategy for their IPhone are to make them so the user cannot mess them up. They are made for people who don't want to modify anything and just want it to work.

Of course it has nothing to do with intelligence in general however perhaps technical intelligence. I've met some very smart people on these forums.