1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Why android is and will prob never be used on xbox 360

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by erox76, Jul 26, 2011.

1. erox76

erox76 New Member

It's been wracking my brain for months, why my psp and my ipod touch were both able to be used via usb on the 360 and my droid will not.

Then it dawned on me looking around on this forum why this is so. Why this forum, well for one, technically it is a Linux forum. As we all know M$ and Linux have been long rivals, not to mention all the embarrassing things linux hackers have done to M$'s Xbox systems that they(M$) have tried tooth and nail to prevent.

So this may just be a wild conspiracy theory, but i believe M$ has purposely blocked any direct usb access for any Linux device.. Possibly for fear that that some crazy hacker will figure out how to hack an Xbox 360 with an Android Phone/tablet.

Personally i think this would be a great accomplishment by any hacker!! I say we put up some kind of reward/donation to the first hacker that can hack an Xbox 360... lets say to either play music and or update the dvd firmware.. personally i hope both but will settle for music...

So i offer a 50$ donation to this cause anyone else?
  2. brad92

brad92 New Member

Do you have your phone in USB Mass Storage mode or PC Mode?

SSX v2.0
Search tags for this page

android xbox 360 storage

can i use my phone for xbox storage
use android as usb xbox storage
use android for storage on xbox 360
use phone as xbox 360 storage