Who's waiting a couple of days to see how batt life is?

Canefan

Reaction score
I know I will be. If comparable to my D1 I'll pull the trigger this weekend. It's $199 thru Verizon with my NE2 discount.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Battery is fine on 3G markets (like mine), see my post on the Pre-Production model.

I bought the extended battery anyway as I always have, always will.

Ad0131065

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was thinking about it but said f it. Got my guy at vzw holding me one til I get off at 5 ;)

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
C

Canefan

Reaction score
Battery is fine on 3G markets (like mine), see my post on the Pre-Production model.

Extended batteries are great, but they limit you as far as cases, car mounts, and docking stations due to the increased thickness. I usually just carry a spare battery and spring for a seperate battery charger. Charge the phone and the spare batt at night.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X

Extended batteries are great, but they limit you as far as cases, car mounts, and docking stations due to the increased thickness. I usually just carry a spare battery and spring for a seperate battery charger. Charge the phone and the spare batt at night.

I always get an extended battery. Car mounts and docking stations mean nothing to me. And my cases are always rubber so they stretch a little. I'm not getting the brick extended battery, just the oem one.

mitchb2

Reaction score
My upgrade is early because my D1 can't make or receive calls.
Am I eligible for NE2?

Reaction score

I always get an extended battery. Car mounts and docking stations mean nothing to me. And my cases are always rubber so they stretch a little. I'm not getting the brick extended battery, just the oem one.

Yup, I also plan on getting a 2nd standard battery and a battery "charging dock" for when I travel. (If I am at work, I can either charge it at work, or just use Wifi to conserve battery.)

Also, I have the Droid X Extended battery, Car Dock and Home Dock, and they all fit and work well as they give you some wiggle room. Also, I can fit my standard battery cover on over the extended battery, so the footprint can be the same if I so desire. :D