who's using sweeter home perview 2 here

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by MAD450r, May 15, 2010.

1. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

I been using it quite a while this is 4th or 5th build i've tried. I still cant figure out how to use bettercut with sweeter home, I switch stock home and it works fine, but I cant use the newly inserted icons in sweeter home or im doing something wrong please anyone that has it working msg back and tell what im doing wrong. I am using custom trays since they are the only ones that allow shortcuts. I figured they'd be the only one's they would work in.
  2. Grievous

Grievous New Member

1. Create custom tray. make sure option "Receive Shortcuts" = yes
    2. In active mode tap on tray to bring up "Add to tray" menu
    3. Select "Shortcut..."
    4. Select "Better Cut"
    5. Select "Activity" or "Direct call" or whatever you want. then go through the shortcut creation process. After you click on "Create" button and exit
    out of Better Cut your new shortcut should be in your custom tray.
  3. MAD450r

thanks

I feel so stupid now but I was only missing the yes on allow shortcuts. I appreciate it I did everything to the tee and I was like why does it work in stock home or gde but not sweeter home, I read on sweeter homes site I had to use custom tray but it didn't say anything about that all shortcut and im legally blind so once I find something I remember how far from the top it is. The writing in the editor is so tiny, I had to have a freind read it now I know so Im all set now I can add all I want.
  4. b00mb00mchuck

b00mb00mchuck New Member

They should have a book to download with the sweeterhome apk.

I've spent way to long on that app... don't use it anymore cuzz it sucks my will to live
  5. Corinacakes

Corinacakes DF Super Moderator Theme Developer

ahhhhhhhhhhh :rofl3:
  6. b00mb00mchuck

b00mb00mchuck New Member

Hey corina... I was goofing around with it a couple days ago... made the mistake of downloading your pink butterflies and showing it to my wife.... here we go.. now she wants one
  7. Corinacakes

I've made that pink butterfly one even more amazing now...want me to upload? lol if she'd rather have purple or even another color i can do that if you want (i think) lol

plus i have the matching wallpaper that's gorgeous. i don't know why it doesn't show in the screenshot. pisses me off. i can send if you want it. if she wants different apps in the launcher tray let me know and i'll put what she'd rather have.
  8. b00mb00mchuck

b00mb00mchuck New Member

Whoa.. holy crap.. slow down lemme get her the phone first!!
    Hey we saw the wallpaper... I mean I don't have it in my phone but I showed her the screenshot so she would have the idea of what it was "supposed" to look like... that's what drove her over the edge...

Thank you so much tho CC... you got me into that sweeterhome deal in the first place and now you're so darn helpfull!!! I'll be buggin you about icons and stuff later when she's all hooked up with her droid...
  9. Corinacakes

omg she doesn't even have a droid and my theme made her want one?!!!

/me runs and adds a big pink donate button :rofl3: omg thanks for the laugh lol
  10. MAD450r

I love your black and blue theme, I would love to learn to do what you did to your notifcation bar. or change it all the green if I keep it there.

any good place to start learning to work with that stuff. As for actual artwork id' need help due to my vision but for the most part I think I can handle it since I got this far learning. Thanks to so many nice friendly people around this forum, I frequent many but this one has been the nicest.