Whos Tired of Incredible Threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

claustin

Reaction score
1 vote in favor of keeping the moto droid, milstone, eros, incredible, etc in one place.

That actually makes me think. Odd that we don't get a lot of complaining about the Milestone, which isn't a Verizon phone. The main page says Verizon Android phones. I don't want to hear about any other Android phones from other carriers! By the way, How SWEET is the Incredible? :icon_ banana: I didn't realize these phones came with a coupon for a six pack of Haterade.

Last edited:

Joker

Reaction score
Wow there sure are a good amount of ppl that are very .... umm.. Passionate about cellphones.

claustin

Reaction score
Aww they're just compensating for something... Mobile phones are the new Ferrari's ;)

Joker

Reaction score
Wow at the rate new Android phones come out, my phone will comparable to a Yugo by the end of the year or earlier.

Droids

Reaction score
I think the word Incredible has been mentioned in this thread more times than Droid. Therefore it belongs in the Incredible forum. Mods, please move this mess where I won't see it anymore.

(my Droids' bigger than your Droid)
:icon_ banana: :icon_ banana: :icon_ banana: :icon_ banana: :icon_ banana:

butch350

Reaction score
i'm tired of all the fanboys flaming and bashing the incredible, acting like the moto droid is the best and only phone out there, when the truth is the moto droid is a laggy piece of old news

How fast does a cell phone have to be to make phone calls, send texts
and twitter?

A phone will become laggy if you load it up with a bunch of kinda useless
apps.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think that everything that can be said on this matter has been said. I don't see the point in this thread continuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.