Whos Tired of Incredible Threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loop4zil

Reaction score
i'm tired of all the fanboys flaming and bashing the incredible, acting like the moto droid is the best and only phone out there, when the truth is the moto droid is a laggy piece of old news

Why!...I!....am SHOCKED!...just shocked that you would say such vile and horrid things. Old and Laggy! Why I NEVER!... You sir have insulted my PHONE! I demand a retraction...and an apology.... and an apologetic retraction...YES one of those too.

You had better comply MISTER or I will Type something!

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
[MOD EDIT]

Just CALM DOWN people... There is no reason you should feel you have to defend yourself. Having an option is not a bad thing. Yes, the majority of this forum are Motorola Droid owners, but what some of them need to realize is that this forum is for all VERIZON DROID phones. Last time I checked it is the Droid Incredible.

The Incredible owners also need to realize that having a newer phone doesn't mean it can do everything just as good if not better. A lot of the Droids on this forum are rooted and overclocked, and atm an overclocked Droid runs better than an Incredible.

But, this community is supposed to be a friendly place to Verizon Droid owners to hang out per say. Just calm down. The amount of angry feeling this thread gives is sorta appalling.

i'm tired of all the fanboys flaming and bashing the incredible, acting like the moto droid is the best and only phone out there, when the truth is the moto droid is a laggy piece of old news

Why!...I!....am SHOCKED!...just shocked that you would say such vile and horrid things. Old and Laggy! Why I NEVER!... You sir have insulted my PHONE! I demand a retraction...and an apology.... and an apologetic retraction...YES one of those too.

I lol'd

Last edited by a moderator:

etx_droid

Reaction score

bwahahaha...don't do it man!!

RoLa

Reaction score

:rofl3::rofl3:....ROFLMFGDAO!!!!!!

jcardona1

Reaction score
[MOD EDIT FOR DELETION OF QUOTE]

Finally somebody with a little common sense. That is my problem with this place, you can't have an opinion that differs from the majority. If you do, you get personally insulted with high schoolish remarks. And it gets old quick.

just look at all the crap matth3w has received in threads for having a different opinion regarding apple than most people do here. I think this community should be more open minded. But that's pipe dreams at best...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
what I don't get is when some folks do tests, make a certain observation, about certain aspects of BOTH phones, and one phone may be perceived to be better in that aspect, some ppl get offended.

How do you think some ppl buy products? By reading online reviews, opinions. Just saying a phone is garbage with no reasons why is crazy. Say why u think it is, maybe a solution can be found here.

Like with the Droid, mine was manufactured in March or April of this year. Maybe that's why I don't have the problems I see ppl post. Before bashing out, try a newer model. It might solve your problems.

And like with the Inc., maybe the next versions will be better than what's out now. Or that new update will fix some things.

Stay focused ppl.

jcardona1

Reaction score
what I don't get is when some folks do tests, make a certain observation, about certain aspects of BOTH phones, and one phone may be perceived to be better in that aspect, some ppl get offended.

thing is people that are hating on the incredible love to compare apples to oranges. they always say my rooted droid this, my overclocked droid that. that is not a fair comparison. why not compare rooted and overclocked versions of both phones? or stock versions of both phones? why not? because they may not like the results, and that would offend their manhood.

Just saying a phone is garbage with no reasons why is crazy.

not sure if that's directed at me, but if it is, i've stated and listed out my issues with the droid several times. not in this thread, but they wont be hard to find.

Like with the Droid, mine was manufactured in March or April of this year. Maybe that's why I don't have the problems I see ppl post. Before bashing out, try a newer model. It might solve your problems.

ive had mine since december, and many times ive thought it could be something with my individual phone. but that's easier said than done when ive had my phone so long and any warranty left has been voided...

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
LOL...I find it amazing so many people can't pick and choose what topics to read.

Don't wanna know about the DI? Don't read it! Ignore it!

Good grief.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

What don't I get? What part of "Verizon Droid &" don't you get?

If you read the opening page of this site you'll notice there is a specific discussion group for the "Motorola Droid," just as there is for a number of other specific phone models.

As noted on another of these threads, the combination of phone model fanboys, manufacturer fanboys, and carrier fanboys, all of whom don't want to hear about any but their favored model/manufacturer/carrier is amusing, to say the least.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com

What don't I get? What part of "Verizon Droid &" don't you get?

If you read the opening page of this site you'll notice there is a specific discussion group for the "Motorola Droid," just as there is for a number of other specific phone models.

As noted on another of these threads, the combination of phone model fanboys, manufacturer fanboys, and carrier fanboys, all of whom don't want to hear about any but their favored model/manufacturer/carrier is amusing, to say the least.
off the front page. :)
Welcome to DroidForums.net - Not just a Motorola Droid Forum, but a website dedicated to the brand new series of Droid Phones from Verizon using the popular Android OS. This site contains the largest collection of Droid News, Droid Apps, Droid Accessories and Droid Reviews gathered from around the web! We have many new features coming that will make your experience here more enjoyable and informative. The first step would be to REGISTER for free so you can take advantage of all the features we have to offer.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Incredible threads are all in the Incredible sections. When they're not, we're moving them. When you see one in the wrong section, flag it and it will get moved.

If this one continues to be a bunch of flaming, name calling and profanity, it will be closed again. Everyone can have fun defending the Moto Droid or their Incredible, but keep it civil.

P.S. - I am a fan of the dancing banana FWIW :)

Last edited:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
As for calling the Droid a laggy piece of old news AND calling the Incredible names, that is all very childish. There will always be a better phone and a worse phone. Deal with it.

+1

I hope the droid appears laggy compared to other phones. The more often this happens and the slower my phone seems to get in comparison the closer I'll be to replacement time in a year in a half. At the same time by having the entire Verizon Droid family here I'll know what is good and what isn't so good. Finally, I'll recognize the names of those making posts as they move from phone to phone and will have a better sense of trust than just a "bunch of fanboys" saying their phone is the greatest.

1 vote in favor of keeping the moto droid, milstone, eros, incredible, etc in one place.

------------
start of wait for thread to re-open

Holy smokes.....I try and create a post and while my head is down a huge fight breaks out...mods scrambling all over the place, sirens whooping...breaking out the scrub brushes cleaning things up

end of wait for thread to re-open-------

Ding Ding...remember...fight nice:)

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
As for calling the Droid a laggy piece of old news AND calling the Incredible names, that is all very childish. There will always be a better phone and a worse phone. Deal with it.

+1

I hope the droid appears laggy compared to other phones. The more often this happens and the slower my phone seems to get in comparison the closer I'll be to replacement time in a year in a half. At the same time by having the entire Verizon Droid family here I'll know what is good and what isn't so good. Finally, I'll recognize the names of those making posts as they move from phone to phone and will have a better sense of trust than just a "bunch of fanboys" saying their phone is the greatest.

1 vote in favor of keeping the moto droid, milstone, eros, incredible, etc in one place.

------------
start of wait for thread to re-open

Holy smokes.....I try and create a post and while my head is down a huge fight breaks out...mods scrambling all over the place, sirens whooping...breaking out the scrub brushes cleaning things up

end of wait for thread to re-open-------

Ding Ding...remember...fight nice:)

I'm done. :p

I think I've posted more tonight than I have all last week. I never post this much, and as such am gonna take a little break.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh I agree 100%, don't compare a rooted droid to an unrooted one. I hate when ppl compare OCed pc's to non OCed ones too.

All this tell me is THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE DROID, ALL DROID PHONES!!!

stay tuned for the next chapter in the Droid family...coming soon....then u can replace Inc. with another name ...and start this all over again......LOL!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.