Whos Tired of Incredible Threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyro6128

Reaction score
Well yea the only things an incredible can do so far that I've seen from threads that the droid cant is take 8mp pics, get bogged down by sense, and die a lot faster. Don't get me wrong though, I think its a cool phone, just not for me (i'm recommending it to my brother). My only problem really with the incredible threads is that 99% of them arent productive. Like if there were threads worth reading, I wouldnt mind. But almost all of the threads are simply stating that someone bought an incredible, someone loves their incredible, or that someone is suffering low battery life on their incredible. How about some threads showing the incredible doing some bad ass things?! Not things the droid and nexus one already did months ago. No one cares that you bought an incredible, we care about bad ass technology doing cool things, show that hardware off!!!

RoLa

Reaction score
Here comes CK...Better get mine in:icon_ banana:dancedroid
BTW It's "Droid" Forums....I like hearing about it..

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea, I got a muppet handing me a cookie because I said my rooted droid is fast and snappy... calm down phone dorks... it's a phone.

V

verian

jcardona1

I'm not a fan boy with no life and I don't think many of us are. Every time you post in one of these you look more like a fan boy. I find most of your post to be highly offensive and I wish you would stop bashing people its about phones not people. Please cool it. There wasn't really one negative post in the thread till you posted.
cool what, having a different opinion? i'm tired of idiots here bashing ME whenever i say i'm not happy with my droid. what, because is this is droidforums i have to act like a blind sheep and act like this is the greatest phone ever?

please spare me BS. i have never insulted anybody in this forum. yet i say the droid is old news and laggy, which to me it is, and i get flamed and get called an idiot. and if me being not happy with my phone honestly bothers and offends you, then you sir need to get a freaking life. i'm entitled to my own opinion and i will not keep my mouth shut just so i dont offend a few kids here with nothing better to do.

i am not a fanboy of the droid, or any phone for that matter. i come here to see what is going and what the latest buzz is. and i too get tired of all these threads bashing any new product that comes out. you guys are no different than the iphone boys that you hate so much.

I think you just proved my point. I wasn't aggressive toward you and this is you reply.

jcardona1

Reaction score
Your ignorance is baffling. You were the one orginally who put down the droid...brag much? I didn't sense a bit of bragging in my post. I think it says enough about you and your life with how many posts you have made on this forum to begin with. Besides the fact that we know, because of your dancing banana, that your probably a flaming homosexual. Learn what your talking about. You sound incredibly ignorant.
wow i just went from idiot to ignorant to flaming homosexual for not liking the Droid. this place gets better by the post hahahah

you really do sound mad ignorant, as soon as someone has an opinion about the incredible u jump out like if we were making fun of ur boyfriend or something....hahahahahahhaahahahha!!!!!!! dude get a life ...ur a LAME
are you semi-retarded? do you realize that people are jumping out at me for having an opinion of the droid, and at the same time you say i'm jumping out at people for having an opinion about the incredible?

Last edited:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
EVERYONE SHUT UP! Jesus Christ, someone close this thread for being useless and negative. Boy oh boy...

jcardona1

Reaction score
jcardona1

I'm not a fan boy with no life and I don't think many of us are. Every time you post in one of these you look more like a fan boy. I find most of your post to be highly offensive and I wish you would stop bashing people its about phones not people. Please cool it. There wasn't really one negative post in the thread till you posted.
cool what, having a different opinion? i'm tired of idiots here bashing ME whenever i say i'm not happy with my droid. what, because is this is droidforums i have to act like a blind sheep and act like this is the greatest phone ever?

please spare me BS. i have never insulted anybody in this forum. yet i say the droid is old news and laggy, which to me it is, and i get flamed and get called an idiot. and if me being not happy with my phone honestly bothers and offends you, then you sir need to get a freaking life. i'm entitled to my own opinion and i will not keep my mouth shut just so i dont offend a few kids here with nothing better to do.

i am not a fanboy of the droid, or any phone for that matter. i come here to see what is going and what the latest buzz is. and i too get tired of all these threads bashing any new product that comes out. you guys are no different than the iphone boys that you hate so much.

I think you just proved my point. I wasn't aggressive toward you and this is you reply.
you say i'm always bashing people, when? i'm always bashing the phone, which brings out the ugly in members here and they start personally insulting me. that's a little childish in my opinion.

and in case you didnt notice, the negativity started with the title of this thread

Edmvr6

Reaction score
hahahahaha.. the only thing missing here is gun shots!

dos

Reaction score
Wow, let the Android in fighting begin. Here I was thinking how sick I was seeing posts about the iPhone and Steve Jobs, then I see this. You guys do know these are just phones at the end of the day.

etx_droid

Reaction score
I'm not tired of the threads, I'm happy Android is continually growing. Different phones for different folks...ain't nothing wrong wit dat

Status
Not open for further replies.