Whos Tired of Incredible Threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcardona1

Reaction score
i'm tired of all the fanboys flaming and bashing the incredible, acting like the moto droid is the best and only phone out there, when the truth is the moto droid is a laggy piece of old news

As in laggy piece of crap you meant faster than the incredible until the incredible gets rooted? Bugless beast 1.0 with 1ghz overclock is proven to be faster than the incredible. I've tested it myself with my friend's incredible. Get your facts straight.
if by idiot you mean someone having an opinion that differs from that of an immature fanboy that has no life and sits in his room bragging on the internet about how cool his phone is, then i guess i'm an idiot - all day, everyday :icon_ banana:

Last edited by a moderator:

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've read articles about how the incredible is better than the Droid because of this, this, this and that. Most have been completely inaccurate. One said the incredible was running a newer OS.

Most people don't understand the difference between phones at this point is small. The Droid is the best with a keyboard.

Edmvr6

Reaction score
i'm tired of all the fanboys flaming and bashing the incredible, acting like the moto droid is the best and only phone out there, when the truth is the moto droid is a laggy piece of old news

Wow thats pretty harsh dude...lol... The Moto Droid built this Forum from the ground up, But I dont mind incrdible threads on here

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I love cooooooookies... (and muppets, but seriously I was making a good point about the Moto Droid and what it's capable of... so yea)

V

verian

jcardona1

I'm not a fan boy with no life and I don't think many of us are. Every time you post in one of these you look more like a fan boy. I find most of your post to be highly offensive and I wish you would stop bashing people its about phones not people. Please cool it. There wasn't really one negative post in the thread till you posted.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
wow. of course its going to be smooth/faster its brand new and its got a newer processor. but the truth is that i can run my moto droid at 1.3 ghz if i wanted. i belive thats 300 mhz faster than the incredible. and dont start with this when its rooted crap.... because their are people working on it over at xda you should read that thread because it may be a while. have fun with your plastic phone with a creeky batery cover and horrible battery life. :)

snappingfish

Reaction score
Last edited:

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Last I checked the "rooted" folks have their own spot. The Motorola Droid has a separate forum. The topics associated with apps have a separate place to post, etc. etc. etc. I haven't noted any groundswell to exlcude suchtopics from the General Discussion area.

Just how much exclusivity are folks looking for in the "General Discussion" area?

snappingfish

Reaction score
Last I checked the "rooted" folks have their own spot. The Motorola Droid has a separate forum. The topics associated with apps have a separate place to post, etc. etc. etc. I haven't noted any groundswell to exlcude suchtopics from the General Discussion area.

Just how much exclusivity are folks looking for in the "General Discussion" area?

This isn't strictly 'general', it's actually Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum > Droid Discussions > Droid General Discussions

jcardona1

Reaction score
jcardona1

I'm not a fan boy with no life and I don't think many of us are. Every time you post in one of these you look more like a fan boy. I find most of your post to be highly offensive and I wish you would stop bashing people its about phones not people. Please cool it. There wasn't really one negative post in the thread till you posted.
cool what, having a different opinion? i'm tired of idiots here bashing ME whenever i say i'm not happy with my droid. what, because is this is droidforums i have to act like a blind sheep and act like this is the greatest phone ever?

please spare me BS. i have never insulted anybody in this forum. yet i say the droid is old news and laggy, which to me it is, and i get flamed and get called an idiot. and if me being not happy with my phone honestly bothers and offends you, then you sir need to get a freaking life. i'm entitled to my own opinion and i will not keep my mouth shut just so i dont offend a few kids here with nothing better to do.

i am not a fanboy of the droid, or any phone for that matter. i come here to see what is going and what the latest buzz is. and i too get tired of all these threads bashing any new product that comes out. you guys are no different than the iphone boys that you hate so much.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

My moto droid can do anything a incredible can do. Why should the most POPULAR android device be considered a laggy piece of old news? It isn't dieing anytime soon.

The Incredible probably won't have half the following that the Motorola Droid has.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Uh ohh, theres a fight on this thread! yikes! I hope no ones keyboard gets hurt!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

This isn't strictly 'general', it's actually Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum > Droid Discussions > Droid General Discussions

Uh...last I checked the Incredible IS a Verizon Droid.

snappingfish

Reaction score

Uh...last I checked the Incredible IS a Verizon Droid.

What don't you get about Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum > Droid Discussions > Droid General Discussions

as ooposed to -> Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum > Droid Incredible Forum » Droid Incredible General Discussions

Hey-never mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.