Whos Tired of Incredible Threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAONE

Reaction score
I really think threads for the Lame Incredible should be posted elsewhere, This Was and I think should be a Moto DROID only forum, I keep getting confused with all of them mixed in together, The Nexus1 has its own forum and I think the incredible should have there own also. Whos with me??!!!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I agree only because I have a Moto Droid right now, so I have to sift thru the Incredible related topics... however, yes the website has a Moto Droid in the corner but dude, this is Droid Forums.. I think it's pretty all inclusive here... (no iphones or bb storms allowed)

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Me, I thought they had their own forums somewhere. Ah well.

Cole119

Reaction score
Do I taste a hint of jealousy in your post? The Incredible is another soldier in Android's fight against the iPhone OS, I don't know why you are dissing on it. Btw, there is an Incredible forum HTC Incredible Forum

jcardona1

Reaction score
i'm tired of all the fanboys flaming and bashing the incredible, acting like the moto droid is the best and only phone out there, when the truth is the moto droid is a laggy piece of old news

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i'm tired of all the fanboys flaming and bashing the incredible, acting like the moto droid is the best and only phone out there, when the truth is the moto droid is a laggy piece of old news

PS: My rooted moto droid does a lot and it flys like a hawk...

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
DroidForums are for the Moto Droid, Droid Incredible, and Droid Eris. It's a new phone so of course it's going to have a bunch of new threads. Once main issues get sorted out and the hype dies down, it will be fairly equal between Droid/Inc threads I'd imagine.

Why create a new forum and have to essentially rebuilt the nice knowledge base that is already here?

jcardona1

Reaction score
and in case you dont know how to navigate an internet forum, the Incredible has it's own seperate sub-forums/sections

jpoutre

Reaction score
Oh brother. Can't you just see that it's in the incredible forums and ignore them? It's not really that hard.

And there are Incredible only forums anyways but it is a Droid also, just a different flavor. I just looked at the main URL and missed it being www.originaldroidonlyforums.net.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
As for calling the Droid a laggy piece of old news AND calling the Incredible names, that is all very childish. There will always be a better phone and a worse phone. Deal with it.

jcardona1

Reaction score

PS: My rooted moto droid does a lot and it flys like a hawk...
cookie4_640.jpg

V

verian

I commented the on this the other day, and changed my mind they deserve their
spot in DF I just wish the "should I bye the inc" and the "why one is better then the other" and "Has anyone rooted" threads would stop. Besides that we are all in this together. I hope I never see someone post "how do I tether" cause I believe that a stock option. When Droid 2 drops and I pick that up I don't what to have to leave DF cause I don't have the original anymore. So there Is plenty of room for all of us.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6

As in laggy piece of crap you meant faster than the incredible until the incredible gets rooted? Bugless beast 1.0 with 1ghz overclock is proven to be faster than the incredible. I've tested it myself with my friend's incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.