Who's the fastest poster?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know that Mattew is whicked fast on the old keyboard, but this is coming at you at 80+ mph via wifi tether :D

Been putting big D through its paces on the way to SoCal, running GPS tracking so the family can see our current position, Realtime traffic to watch speed and record the trip, running the music player in to the aux input of the car stereo (switching to hands free when calls come in) and now posting up! Love this thing!

However, without the charger plugged in, the battery meter drops faster than my old BBC 454 pick up's gas gauge.

Here's one for you all, when you're listening to music and the album you're listening to ends, how do you navigate directly back to the screen where the choices to choose artist, playlist, songs, and library is there? I kept having to exit out to home and go in through the app.

Also, I thought that when the play button is in the notifications, you can choose and be at the player. No go for me, when I drop down the bar, it's not there.

angler1

Reaction score
Long press the home button. I think that's what you're asking. Maybe

OP
Jim 777

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
LoL
Nope. had the wifey drive for a while (saw a nice orange/white striped 2010 camaro on the way down).

As for the long press home, is that to get to the home of the music app?

OP
Jim 777

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
It was funny, I saw a silver one in the morning and I started remembering the '69 pace car camaro that was white with orange stripes. I thought that would be a good scheme... then there one was!

BTW, this POS motel that I'll be living at for a week, has no wifi!!!

I love my phone!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
when the album ends, just press the menu button > library and it brings you back to all your music

the navigation bar will be on top to select playlists etc.

OP
Jim 777

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
when the album ends, just press the menu button > library and it brings you back to all your music

the navigation bar will be on top to select playlists etc.

Hehe the one I didn't try.