Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Galaxy S8+

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who's planning to pick up either a Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+? Be sure to vote in the poll!

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you around.....and just in time for the "next big thing".
Thankie! I've slacked on the forums for a while. Gonna try to get back in the groove.

Anyway back to the thread. I've been thinking about the Pixel, but I might go with the S8. Just wish it weren't so locked down as I know it will be since it is Samsung.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

standard101

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6 Edge
both of my sisters got the pixel and i thought they were great phones. but i finally got a chance to see the S8, I'm sold. I can't speak to the functionality yet, of course, but the look and feel of the S8 is simply amazing. Will be pre-ordering the plus. despite the published dimensions, the S8 and the S8+ are not big at all. I have a S6 edge, so that was my comparison point. The S8 feels much much smaller than the S6, but it really isn't. the screen is much bigger than the S6, but holding it, it just felt small. The S8+ also feels smaller, but is much taller with a much larger screen. beautiful phone. I was going to order the S8 online, but now will be getting the Plus so i'm glad i saw them in person before pulling the trigger.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
And it's done....A silver Galaxy s8+ is to be shipped on the 19th of April whoo hoo!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Congrats! Can't wait to hear your initial thoughts when you get your new s8+

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lisalisa13

Reaction score
I'm very torn. Have a note 5 right now and debating the new S8 or going S7 which I assume will drop in price. Then there's also the wait till fall option to maybe see a return of the note?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I stopped by a BestBuy this weekend got to play with both phones ...they are definitely sweet looking devices and fluid ..my only complaint is the back sensor but I know plenty peeps like it on back ...I think it will be a stretch on the S8+ to one hand unlock ..I'm curious on y'all thoughts once using them for awhile ...congrats on your pre orders

7+

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
27ed711b00ae0ff47f1c4fd48e9b2077.jpg

I love the feel of the phone.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

drexnerd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
V20
27ed711b00ae0ff47f1c4fd48e9b2077.jpg

I love the feel of the phone.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hmmm :(:(. I love my V20 by wow it looks so good. Must resist. The only thing I don't like is those 3 icons. Not really seeing a whole lot of other reasons not to buy it!