Who's Lost?

TreeFrog

Reaction score
new season...last season!? luv this show! any Lost fans out there? 3 minutes till start..... =)

dharma.jpg

M

Matth3w

Wife and I JUST started watching the show (we watch all the seasons at once, not week by week) last week. I think we are on like episode 10 of the first season.

OP
TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Reaction score
sweet...startin from the beginning! i need to restart! hold on for a fun ride! its either a you get into it and luv it..or you miss an episode or two and get "lost" and lose the the luv. heehee..

M

Matth3w

I downloaded the first five seasons. I don't really usually like network programming, I prefer HBO shows. Network programming tends to drag the story out entirely too long to stretch to the 22-24 episodes, but we will see how we like this. So far, so good.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Never seen it....Some of my friends say I am crazy for missing it.

OP
TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Reaction score
ahh..yes! at least one new fan maybe!

...posting via commercial! =)

WERA689

Administrator
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
One+ One, Nexus 5

Dude...you're kidding, right? This and 24 are the two most "out of the box" programs ever aired on network TV! Great writing, great cast, constant moments of "WTF?????"

Great stuff.

djcatskratch

Reaction score
My wife and I are HUGE fans of Lost. Enough to get the Numbers of the show tattooed on our backs. She has the the computer screen, and I have the keyboard keys. So it "pairs" us up in a very geeky way.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Awesome show... But watching week by week would suck I think. My girl and I watched the 1st five seasons on instant queue on Netflix. I might just wait till season 6 goes to Netflix and watch it then....

M

Matth3w

Awesome show... But watching week by week would suck I think. My girl and I watched the 1st five seasons on instant queue on Netflix. I might just wait till season 6 goes to Netflix and watch it then....
This is how we do it. The only show I ever watched week by week was the Season Six Part 2 of Sopranos. HBO makes MUCH MUCH MUCH better shows than ANYTHING Fox, NBC, etc have ever even considered.

M

Matth3w

Anyhow, my wife and I are part into season two. Michelle rodriguez is such a terrible actress the entire season so far has been complete ****. Its bad enough her acting skills are ****, but her character is the same she always plays and sucks too.

Last edited by a moderator:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

At last year's ComicCon, one of the Hollywood auction sites had their booth and most of the items were from Lost. I never saw the show either so I didn't know much about them. You can see the props at ComicCon 2009 - a set on Flickr Just scroll past the Black Beauty.