Who's jumping ship?

androidgeek

Reaction score
Just curious how many are keeping their new purchase and who's putting it back in the box? I for one really like it. So far it's been pretty solid and I don't really have any complaints. However I'm not so sure about the s-off. Kinda worries me, I don't want another locked up device. Thoughts, opinions?

bigdad63

Reaction score
I just got mine replaced because of battery life and heat issues. That said, I really love the phone. It feels solid in the hand and the screen is the best. But I digress, this puppy has guts that are too good for the dev community to pass up. These guys are brilliant and will crack the code. Its not been a week as of yet since the release so we have to give the devs some time to shine.

ses020570

Reaction score
Came from a Bionic and can't even begin to tell you how much more I like the phone. Love a HTC product - build, appearance, UI, etc. This is a solid phone - it is what the Thunderbolt should have been.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
I jumped on the ship from the razr. :)

My only concern is the "busted speaker" sound I get on some calls. I am not sure if its a defective speaker or not.. I am gonna go play with the one at the vzw store and see if it does the same thing.
Other than that I really like mine. Battery life is great for a 4g device... Way better than the razr.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

ses020570

Reaction score
No problem with speaker here. Perhaps you have a bad device...... don't wait too long to check it out! I love this phone!

RVC

Reaction score
I love mine but S-off will be the deciding factor for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I love mine but S-off will be the deciding factor for me.

Agreed, they have till the end of December to get S-off or im going to get a G-nex

One thing i will say though!! There are ALOT of GREAT DEV's coming from the OG incredible that HAVE this device. So once S-off is made, there is going to be a bunch of GREAT roms!! Hell theres already roms for this phone before S-off!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

WIN WIN.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Came from a Bionic and can't even begin to tell you how much more I like the phone. Love a HTC product - build, appearance, UI, etc. This is a solid phone - it is what the Thunderbolt should have been.

Yep, and the RAZR is what the Bionic should have been. :)

RVC

Reaction score
Yeah, I am pretty confident that they will get s-off and there will be some great Roms for this phone. I know there are some great ones for the TB.

Sharrock

Reaction score
Did the TB ship with s-off or did that have to be cracked as well?

mikeinctown

Reaction score
just got mine a few hours back. Took a while to set up but I've almost got it perfect. Hated the keyboard but found a better one already.

Sent from my Resound using DroidForums

hatchin

Reaction score
I had 2 defective Bionics and I returned so I went back to my droid X. I have never owned an HTC before and this phone is AWESOME!!!

wardo

Reaction score
my wife got it. i am loving it over my stock TB.

didiwags

Reaction score
I love this phone!!! I came from the Droid X and I truly loved that phone too, but the design of HTC phones are much more appealing!!

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
just got mine a few hours back. Took a while to set up but I've almost got it perfect. Hated the keyboard but found a better one already.

Sent from my Resound using DroidForums

Which keyboard did you go with?

Personally, I love Swype!