Who's going to pick one up?

Discussion in 'Motorola Moto X' started by cereal killer, Feb 1, 2013.

1. m3incorp

m3incorp Member

Ratings:
    +6
    I'm afraid that it's "reported" mid tier specs will keep me away...that and the fact that the battery is not removable and it is doesn't have a micro SD slot. I had the Razr and let me tell you that the non-removable battery required that I stay plugged in or have one of my external chargers around all the time. I had to exchange my Razr three times over a one year period, so that didn't help matters either. I do understand that they may price it aggressively, but I'm about performance.

2. IIGood

IIGood Silver Member

Ratings:
    +284
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy S6
    I'm considering it, especially if all the rumored specs are true. Sure it may not be a powerhouse of a phone, but after really looking at how I've used my past 2 Android based phones (Droid X and Galaxy Nexus) I don't think I really need that much. I'd get the one with less on-board memory (I'm only currently using about 4 GB on my Nexus) so that'll save me some coin. And honestly, all the other hardware aspects would be better than what my Nexus has now. So really anything is an "upgrade" at this point.

Can't wait to see what they reveal today.

3. salem667

salem667 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    One thing to consider about motorola... they have put tattle tales for root on there devices. I lost all respect for moto with the bionic...

Search tags for this page

droid razr maxx roms

motorola new phablet

razr hd razr maxx hd use the same case

verizon call reception razr m elk wa