Whoa, hold on...Moto USB cables only?

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Actually, it would be more like your tv requiring a power cord made by the tv manufacturer. Or a laptop requiring you to use a power cord made by the laptop manufacturer. Neither of those things are so crazy, and no one complains about them, so why complain about this? And its not like they're saying other cables definitely don't work, they're just saying they will only support the moto/verizon ones. If other ones don't work, its not their problem. Same as with power cords for pretty much any device.

Actually it is similar, but your premise is off. I use a Rocket Fish power cable from BB on my Dell laptop. What does USB stand for? Isn't it universal serial buss. I.E. one standard that works the same regardless of manufacturer. I see enough posts that this is must be an issue on some Bionics, but not mine. My monoprice USB's and HDMI's work just peachy

Hollywood67

Reaction score
So i ordered mini hdmi to hdmi from monoprice. It comes reasonably fast and easy to order. I now see its a micro hdmi port. My dumb mistake!! Hope you dont make the same.
Waiting for the right cord now and i will be pissed if it doesnt work.
Hoolywood67

tigersharkdude

Reaction score
So i ordered mini hdmi to hdmi from monoprice. It comes reasonably fast and easy to order. I now see its a micro hdmi port. My dumb mistake!! Hope you dont make the same.
Waiting for the right cord now and i will be pissed if it doesnt work.
Hoolywood67

FAIL. I ordered the mini-hdmi

I didnt know there were two different types of smaller HDMI plugs

doppelganger40

Reaction score
I use a 6 dollar USB --->micro USB cable from a local electronics supply store . No problem here at all ! I also use an aftermarket Moble cigarette lighter to microUSB from the "Enemy" :) store when I had my EVO 4G .

No problem at all .

americanz

Reaction score
im useing my old blackberry cable. its about 2x as long as the moto cable.. works fine