who would win??

Drew_P

Reaction score
This is for all the comic book geeks (myself included)

Who would win a fight between DC's Superman and Marvels' Hulk???

Wait there's more.....include your answer and also your reasons why. Let the debate begin true believers!!!

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
hulk got the hammer dropped on him by Thor

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
Drew_P

Drew_P

Reaction score
Hulk is the strongest one there is!!!! And hd just keeps getting stronger the madder he gets. It's a no brainer.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
It's already been done in the comics.... years ago Marvel vs. DC Universe comics were put out......and Superman vs. the Hulk was one of them..

This fight actually happened once in this comic miniseries: Superman won, and I think that made sense from a marketing perspective and also from a logical perspective. Superman has the brains, the superior powers and the better reason to win. In terms of brute strength they might be even, but Superman would have other ways to win the fight. DC vs. Marvel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. .

OP
Drew_P

Drew_P

Reaction score
tcrews said:
It's already been done in the comics.... years ago Marvel vs. DC Universe comics were put out......and Superman vs. the Hulk was one of them..

Yes I actually have the comic you're referring to. But I don't agree with the outcome.....or with the quote you posted. As far as raw power, maybe at first they would be even, but the hulk only gets stronger. As far as superman having superior powers......I would say its more like he has different powers i.e. flight, heat vision. Doomsday was much like the hulk and look how that ended up for superman. Hulk is much smarter and more experienced than doomsday.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
superman would take hulk out for a nice dinner and give him a neck massage and rip his head off.... victory lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk