1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Who wants Pete working on the Nexus Prime when it comes out?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by mwahlquist, Oct 13, 2011.

1. mwahlquist

mwahlquist New Member

We gotta help him get a handset... somehow, someway.

I am trying to talk him into using a donation site labeled specifically for getting the handset, but the guy is too humble. He is just a college student, and if we don't help him get one, we will all be out of luck. Anyone with any ideas, bring them to the table. I am also asking specifically that he bring back the Beast... which is a lot of work, but I think we can all help out with keeping newbs questions answered and letting Pete just do his thing (I know I look like a newb from my stats here, but I assure you, I am not). Let's show Pete our support for keeping this legend of a ROM alive and moving forward into ICS.

Anyone anyone?

If I get him to post a Galaxy Nexus specific donation link on his website, that tracks donations and lets everyone know the progress, will you support Pete?

EDIT: Galaxy Nexus - not Nexus Prime
  2. sbenson

sbenson Beta Team

Yes, in a second. If each of us donated even $1 he could have an unlocked Nexus in no time.
  3. tjk629

tjk629 New Member

I'm more interested if he can get ICS to work on the OG DROID.
  4. apbrooks

apbrooks New Member

This is has got to happen!! "Bugless Cream" No ICS on the OG Droid. Don't get me wrong I love it, I have been running OG Droid since about a week after they came out and running Bugless since Ver 0.4, but the hardware is struggling these days and its time to let it go. There is no need to waste time trying to force a brand new os into hardware that is two years out of date. Has anyone heard for sure if this thing has an unlocked bootloader?
  5. tjk629

tjk629 New Member

Of course it does. It is a NEXUS device.