who tried this Rock Galaxy S3 Quicksand Case ?

teddbag

Reaction score
Just get my new mate GS3 with deeply impression on all the features,never wanna any scratches happen on it so going to arm it with a case,after a lot check and come across a Rock Galaxy S3 Quicksand case seems perfect as you could see as follow:

5Gc5J15Mc3Kc3Mf3Jdc6m30cd6e7262fd1fc2.jpg

5Y15Ke5J23K43M93Fdc6m16f735a12cad16d9.jpg

5T35Ee5Kb3Ia3J83Nec6mf78f19e10c9e1e9d.jpg

OP
T

teddbag

Reaction score
matt case don't slippery generally and seems this case match the side tightly...

OP
T

teddbag

Reaction score
Yes, It covers the edges from the photos..

liteon163

Reaction score
The only thing keeping me from getting one of these Rock cases is the fact it does not cover all four sides of the phone. If it actually came around to the front bezel all around I'd get one.

I had a shell on my first smartphone, an AMOLED DROID Incredible. After almost two years with it the only nicks it had were on the edges not covered by the case. I will stick with TPU cases or hybrids from here on out.

Sent from my LG Spectrum using Tapatalk 2.

Beka27

Reaction score
The only thing keeping me from getting one of these Rock cases is the fact it does not cover all four sides of the phone. If it actually came around to the front bezel all around I'd get one.

I had a shell on my first smartphone, an AMOLED DROID Incredible. After almost two years with it the only nicks it had were on the edges not covered by the case. I will stick with TPU cases or hybrids from here on out.

Sent from my LG Spectrum using Tapatalk 2.

Absolutely. I know that doesn't matter to some, but I need to know that my phone's protected from every direction.

To teddbag, I'm not interested in a flip cover case. Just a case that covers all 4 edges of the phone. I like the look of that case and if they come out with one that covers all the edges (and is therefore more protective), I may consider it.

imp3r10

Reaction score
this seems about the same protection as the mesh case (which i like on white)

anyone have any word on the mesh case or used it before?

Valvoline

Reaction score
What launcher are you running in that third picture?

mkstn

Reaction score
I am using a white jelly case. It covers all sides and back & is nice the grip. The Otter case is best for drop protection. I have insurance!