Who to Follow on Twitter?

Whitechapel

Reaction score
I recently came back to Twitter after picking up the Galaxy Nexus, which makes it all worth it! At any rate, I follow a few heavy metal bands, sports writers and athletes, Anonymous. As for news, I follow Reuters (I actually work for Thomson Reuters). At any rate, I don't know of anybody who would be worth following, it doesn't need to be anybody in particular, just the people you find interesting and engaging.

(I also follow the CDC in case of an emergency zombie infestation)

pabowhunter

Reaction score
I recently came back to Twitter after picking up the Galaxy Nexus, which makes it all worth it! At any rate, I follow a few heavy metal bands, sports writers and athletes, Anonymous. As for news, I follow Reuters (I actually work for Thomson Reuters). At any rate, I don't know of anybody who would be worth following, it doesn't need to be anybody in particular, just the people you find interesting and engaging.

(I also follow the CDC in case of an emergency zombie infestation)

Great Idea!!!! Tweeting CDC now.... Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

thinman72069

Reaction score
Why anyone would follow a bunch of commie hippies like Anonymous is beyond me. Follow Bruce Campbell and get a grip.

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
thinman72069 said:
Why anyone would follow a bunch of commie hippies like Anonymous is beyond me. Follow Bruce Campbell and get a grip.

Bruce Campbell as in... Ashley from evil dead? What does he have to do with communism?