Who thinks this NBA season will be cancled ?

nikecar

Reaction score
Knicks had no chance I think (don't mean to offend albo), they had no chemistry (at least with Melo and Amare back in). All the injuries they had all season didn't give them enough of a chance either. Starting over with Woodson finally provides some stability, but the fact of the matter is that Melo and Amare cannot coexist, and the addition of Chandler just disrupts Amare even more on the offensive end. They have become a better defensive team with Chandler, no doubt, but on the offense he's a log jam. I've always like Chandler, even his days on the Bulls, and he's gotten better on the offensive end over the years, the point is he's a big man and he'll clog the middle. Amare never found his groove, but still can be an offensive weapon and like Melo, he doesn't make his teammates better. Get Lin healthy, give this roster another shot to see how far they can get under a coach that's willing to take on the task (Woodson) and go for it one more time, it don't work, blow it up (if possible).

As for Lakers, implosion, pretty much it. That Nuggets series should've been cake for LA (especially judging from the first 2 games), but they went away from what worked, pounding the ball inside. You can blame it on anyone on that team, but the point is it didn't get done. After watching that series, I already knew they didn't stand a chance against OKC. Most likely going to see Pau traded away (unless he's an FA), but who knows what they'll get in return. Who knows if Brown will be back either, I personally never thought he was a really good coach.

And as for my Mavs, well...who knows at this point. Pathetic stand at defending our title, but I knew we were doomed, a win would've been nice though. OKC was our best matchup and they outplayed us in every category after they stole one of their home games, thanks KD! (nah jk, love the guy). Too old, too injured, and not enough size. All good though, Dirk got his ring, that's all I wanted for his career and as a Mavs fan, a repeat would've been sweet, but I think realistically, even if we were healthy we would've been eliminated by second round. Wonder if we'll land D-Will though.

As for the Finals. I sorta want MIA to get in so they lose again, give some false hope and inflate the egos of that team and their "fans" so OKC (from what it looks like now, I had SA) to crush them. I'm not counting SA, but OKC seems to got them figured out and they play much better at home too. And I still believe IND would've had that series if Granger and West didn't get injured along with the inconsistent calls.

I want Miami as far of the finals as possible. If they fall short of it then it will be worse. The sting of a finals loss will give them more hope than a loss in any previous round

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I want Miami as far of the finals as possible. If they fall short of it then it will be worse. The sting of a finals loss will give them more hope than a loss in any previous round

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.
I don't think they can beat Boston tonight. Both Wade and Lebron are kinda meh when it comes to game 6 eliminations and this time they're on the road.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Do or die for my Heat tonight! While I DO think Boston plays better as a team overall, if the Heat can come out play good defense, limit their turnovers and make the important 3 point shots, we can do it. (and you ALL know it's possible) lol
:blink:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Do or die for my Heat tonight! While I DO think Boston plays better as a team overall, if the Heat can come out play good defense, limit their turnovers and make the important 3 point shots, we can do it. (and you ALL know it's possible) lol
:blink:
It is possible, but the statistics are sorta against them. Also they're on the brink of elimination in the ECF, when they said they would be back in the Finals. This is surely bugging the minds of the big 3, but will it give them more motivation? Boston was counted out of the Finals picture before the start of this season and their fire is fueled, especially with KG playing the way he is. Sure Heat have a chance, but it's not about the Heat anymore, it's about the Celtics last chance at a championship.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
dezymond said:
Westbrook has always been humble IMO. Did you hear his story about his friend and his constant tribute to him? Classy guy along with KD. He just takes alot of the heat because KD is a better shooter than him and he takes less shots. WB has been great these playoffs and has kept his TOs down for the most part. That group in OKC has 4 young and humble stars, you really can't not like a team like that. They really do deserve to go all the way.

And like I've told my heat wagoning friend all along. KD got robbed of the MVP, so he'll make it up with a better chance at the ring than lebron has now. And as far as I'm concerned its just a matter of time before he lifts up the award that matters most, NBA championship

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums

I was talking more of his game than anything.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Celtics have blown it so far and it doesn't look like they're going to win. Lebron stepped up big time. Yeah there's 9 minutes left but celtics haven't done anything to possibly come back.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Bostons reasons for losing tonight...lazy defense, bad shooting, lebrons birthday.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
This win will definitely help boost the Heats confidence going into game 7. :beer:
Should be a great game regardless of the outcome!

**tap'n**

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
This win will definitely help boost the Heats confidence going into game 7. :beer:
Should be a great game regardless of the outcome!

**tap'n**
I think Heat just pretty much won the series. If Boston couldn't even close it at home after an emotional game 5 victory, they sure as heck can't close it in Miami with momentum going back to the Heat.

Oh well, OKC gonna win regardless:hail:

alboboy10

Reaction score
For these old guys might be their last chance lol...keep that in mind