who thinks iphone 5 will be better than bionic?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
This is true of every product related forum on the internet... including those dedicated to iPhones.

Another opinion, but I don't think you will be seeing HDMI, or 4G .. I could be wrong. There is no BEST phone anywhere, I don't know how many times I've seen and agree with, its user dependent. Why people saying a certain phone is best is beyond me. Newer and best are 2 different things. Now if you want to get into quality build, Iphone has excellent reputation with this. I've owned macs, Ipods, etc. But you gotta look where things are going to be a few years down the road. When all android phones are on the same level, and as more updates come out, the user experience is only going to get better. Who knows what the future holds, thats part of the fun, not knowing and being surprised, but I don't think you can label any one phone a 'best' phone.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;lzsBwnv_dAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzsBwnv_dAg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

I'm sold....
IPhone 5 here I come....

Not

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

alboboy10

Reaction score
Idk I think this new iPhone is going to be huge. As much as I don't like them I think Android will lose customers to apple big time and the percentage gap between Android and ios in America will decrease significantly

Infiniti87

Reaction score
There is also a rumor (keep in mind I said rumor) that Apple made a deal with Sprint that the iPhone5 will be released on Sprint first to use there WiMAX network and Verizon and At&t won't see see i5 until 1st quarter 2012.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.

clueless77

Reaction score
I could +1 so many of these comments lol

All personal electronic devices ever made have bugs and issues its just a fact of life. The simple fact remains that Android OS is open source even when phone manufacturers start getting involved ie locked bootloader. It really all depends on how involved you want to be with your phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I could +1 so many of these comments lol

All personal electronic devices ever made have bugs and issues its just a fact of life. The simple fact remains that Android OS is open source even when phone manufacturers start getting involved ie locked bootloader. It really all depends on how involved you want to be with your phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

i love how quickly everyone forgets the problems the iphone had at launch with YOUR HOLDING IT WRONG and no texts for days.... one of the worst launches of smartphone history... a few little issues with the bionic and ppl are dubbing it a horrible phone when in reality its a great phone with tons of improvements coming with software upgrades and/or ROMS if ur into that... if u want an iphone go get one.. no one here will talk u out of it

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
A few months back I watched a couple of vids about what the IOS5 will have. They are adding a bunch of stuff that Android already has. I dont remember them all but I do remember they will now get a notification bar.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Every iPhone has outsold the previous version....so history says it will be huge regardless.

Will it be better than the Bionic? Depends on YOUR wants n needs. For me...it wont be better if I had to choose between the 2. Did Apple finally address the Antenna-Gate issue? If not it will still be a fail....to me.. If I would recommend an iPhone to someone...I would recommend the 3GS. Based on me using my phone as an actual phone first and everything else 2nd, I cant recommend the iPhone 4 to ppl I know. And if the iPhone 5 has the same antenna issue, same thing.

Al Neri

Reaction score
I love my Bionic and hate the wifes Iphone (it's not that bad actually) but the holographic display and lazer keyboard looked pretty freakin cool. I wouldn't switch but hopefully by the time my next upgrade comes those will also be on Droids.