• don't matter to me

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
with every single major update, you are always reading about users griping because their phone should have been one of the first to get updated. so I was wondering what the members here thought.

JandN2639

Reaction score
It is frustrating, especially if there’s an alert that the prior OS has a major vulnerability and you can’t get the new version (yet).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
the way I look at it, I want my phones updated as soon as possible. at the same time, I do not want a half baked update that bricks my phone so I am willing to wait.

as far as major vulnerabilities that will be fixed with the latest major update, I am not too worry about them. what are they going to get from my phone that some permission I granted some app did not already get.

JandN2639

Reaction score
the way I look at it, I want my phones updated as soon as possible. at the same time, I do not want a half baked update that bricks my phone so I am willing to wait.

as far as major vulnerabilities that will be fixed with the latest major update, I am not too worry about them. what are they going to get from my phone that some permission I granted some app did not already get.

Given the recent Equifax fiasco and several other examples, I don’t want to risk *any* unauthorized access to my data. Unfortunately, Android is very vulnerable to hacking. Also, Apple doesn’t permit any anti malware apps, and they don’t tell users what Apple does with collected data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk