Who plans on picking up the Moto Z Force?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
After 12 hours, my battery mod is at 4%, my phone is still at 80%... Couple of screens...

View attachment 76774

View attachment 76775

~sent while mobile~
That's awesome. It's really cool that the battery Mod actually "charges" or "retains" the power level of the phone at 80% and instead uses itself up first. This way, once the Mod is dead, you pull it off, your phone is slimmer and you STILL have 80% battery! Also, when charging, you have the option of charging the phone, the battery pack or both. Ingenious.

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Not much use today so far, no battery mod attached either.

uploadfromtaptalk1469908108375.png

uploadfromtaptalk1469908116646.png

~sent while mobile~

mcraeh

Reaction score
Wow. I feel like that's way better than what I'll get. Mine went from 52% to 25% overnight.

mcraeh

Reaction score
Didn't look. But, I charged the phone and put the battery mod on q about 10 hours ago. Right now phone is 80 percent and mod still has 25. I would add screenshots but can't remember how lol

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Using the tapatalk app makes it easy to upload screens :)...

And I will just add to take a screenshot - the power button and volume down together will take a screenshot. Another way to take a screenshot is by pressing and holding the home button until the "google now" box pops up and hit the share button (you are limited in some areas of actually capturing the screen like if the notification shade is what you are wanting a screen capture of, the power / volume down button combo works best for that.)

mcraeh

Reaction score
Okay here's mine (thanks @smalltowngirl13!). Better than I expected I guess! My battery mod lasted until probably 8 last night and I also turned it face down overnight. When I went to look at it this morning, it woke up and downloaded all my emails.

uploadfromtaptalk1469966034558.png
uploadfromtaptalk1469966048500.png

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
At some point I need to go see one of these in a store, but I will probably end up buying one if I do that...and I promised myself last November that I would keep my Turbo 2 for at least one year. I hate Verizon & Moto for releasing this year's Droid so early.

I just read a post somewhere else that these do not have Driving Mode as an option in the Moto App? Can someone that already bought one confirm if the Droid Z does have a Moto App, and is there a Driving Mode option? Thanks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks! Good to know. Assist has been gone for a few years now and what you posted is how it looks on the Turbo 2 .

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
At some point I need to go see one of these in a store, but I will probably end up buying one if I do that...and I promised myself last November that I would keep my Turbo 2 for at least one year. I hate Verizon & Moto for releasing this year's Droid so early.

I just read a post somewhere else that these do not have Driving Mode as an option in the Moto App? Can someone that already bought one confirm if the Droid Z does have a Moto App, and is there a Driving Mode option? Thanks.

You know they would probably give you $300 for the Turbo 2 if you have it paid off and wanted to do device payment on one of the Moto Z's :)...

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
Would like some feedback on the Moto Z Force, as opposed to the Turbo 2 and the Maxx 2. Switching to Verizon tomorrow, and i've decided on one of the Moto phones. Can these phones be rooted? Thanks for any help.:p

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
You know they would probably give you $300 for the Turbo 2 if you have it paid off and wanted to do device payment on one of the Moto Z's :)...
I know, that's part of my dilemma...it's WAY too tempting. My phone is paid off and it is eligible for an upgrade. I would probably leave the store with a Z Force and my wife would kill me. We promised each other "no new phones for one full year".

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
Well, i'm sitting in a great position. New Verizon customer, all AT&T phones paid off. I just need to know more about the moto droid line.o_O