who needs to type when i have google voice recognition

Foolish

Reaction score
This thing is amazing i don't even type any more all i do is talk into the phone and 95 set a time exactly what i'm saying right. So who cares about keyboards whether they are hard shelled airsoft just get google voice with 2.1 it works on everything from email to chomp sms anything the keyboard uses it does i'm using it right now. I think i'm in love there really is nothing that this thing can do

syntax53

Reaction score
I have an issue with punctuation (and judging by your post, you obviously do too). Odd words like streets or people's names, for example, are also an issue. Is there some way to spell out a word and/or insert commas, periods, and questions marks where you want?

OP
F

Foolish

Reaction score
I did say 95 percent of the time. L o l, i also was in my factory which is very loud. Punctuation works as long as use a, or. I can see a problem though because if you say. it gives you a. As you can tell!

schmaltzy

Reaction score
How do you use this??? I have google voice but didn't know I could use it to type stuff....

kscdj

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I don't really understand what this is or how to use it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I don't really understand what this is or how to use it.

Nope, I don't know what they are talking about either. The only voice recognition I know of is with handcent.

mloewen

Reaction score
Talk to me keyboard gives you ability ,or option to use voice recognition to enter text in any text field that you can type into. I use it for search all the time and it is surprisingly accurate. I love it

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is any good or not? Tempting but I've had too many applications like this not work well.