Who needs a make over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

currensy

Reaction score
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa...time to change the picture at the very top from a droid 1 to a thunderbolt huh??????????? Can we get a newer site with new graphics and features????

Come on who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Thunderboltforums.com

Have a look :)

sent from somewhere...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa...time to change the picture at the very top from a droid 1 to a thunderbolt huh??????????? Can we get a newer site with new graphics and features????

Come on who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a Droid Forum. It's not a Thunderbolt Forum, there are plenty of people with Droids still. I'll bet far more people have a Droid then a Thunderbust. Whoops I meant Thunderbolt. :D

We have a section on Thunderbolt, that's no reason to change the whole Forum.

OP
C

currensy

Reaction score
we could still keep the droid forums but the site is just dull looking...we could use some graphics and animations and Gatorade sponsors...thats all i'm saying but yea this is a great site

BodyBagz

Reaction score
we could still keep the droid forums but the site is just dull looking...we could use some graphics and animations and Gatorade sponsors...thats all i'm saying but yea this is a great site
Yeah, Ummm...No. Droid Forums is just fine as it is...:)

You want that BS, go to godaddy.com and buy yourself a cool "blingy" Droid type domain name and build yourself the site you like...:icon_eek:

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I like that site is "plain". Its easiler to navigate that way. If they have flashing things everywhere it will take forever to load. Its a very clean look to the site. I say keep it how it is. No need to do anything.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree.

I'm not a droid fanboi, but I like these forums(Minus the angry moto haters) the way they are graphically.

Simple, yet effective.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Cut the op some slack its nice he is taking an interest in the forum. With that said, because we have sister forums that caters to new phones there is no reason to change the droid logo.

sent using droidforums app