Who likes talk radio?

pudah

Reaction score
When flash 10 is supported, most streaming stations will be supported via the web browser, no? This is cool until then.

Erich_F

Reaction score
I was on iHeart Radio website last night...didn't seem the Droid was supported yet. Lemme run over to the Android Market...

EDIT: Well, I'll be...there it is. It's a Clear Channel app. Interesting.

Thanks!

mightym

Reaction score
can you add stations to iheart or is it whatever they think people like?

solar

Reaction score
This is an awsome work around to get streaming radio! Thanks for letting us know about this! Talk and music works great on my droid, plays out the default video player at 44kbps

peterpressure

Reaction score
This thread was about moodio and playing ANY talk station we may choose.

While iheart may indeed be cool, it does NOT help in ANY way to listen to moodio streams. All it has is clear channel stations.

Anyone know of a good streaming player for moodio besides the default video player?

allikanbe

Reaction score
This thread was about moodio and playing ANY talk station we may choose.

While iheart may indeed be cool, it does NOT help in ANY way to listen to moodio streams. All it has is clear channel stations.

Anyone know of a good streaming player for moodio besides the default video player?

Not to be picky, but the subject of the original post was Who Likes Talk Radio and then the op mentioned moodio. Someone offered iheartradio because it has talk radio on it so the thread is still on target.

pudah

Reaction score
iHeartRadio is fine for clear channel stations. Oddly enough it was the clear channel stations I couldn't get with Moodio... so now I get everything I want.

brianes99

Reaction score
you can also use Iheart radio, click on news/talk as the format and there are quite alot of good talk stations available

robo

Reaction score
It's strange I know but one of my only complaints about the droid is that I couldn't listen to my favorite sports talk am radio station. Moodio makes this possible.

Technoman

Reaction score
There is also a brand new APP from RadioTime.com The app is called RadioTime.

The RadioTime service is the most comprehensive I have seen. You have lots of choices, but will still have problems with stations that only support Windows Media type streams.

It is only a pay APP, so I am thinking of trying it for 24 hours then refunding if it doesn't get me anymore than I already had with Cherry Rplayer.