Who likes Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCapcom

Reaction score
OK so after seeing how well JTAC's Movie thread was going I decided to make a Anime related thread. This will be Anime only. I am a big Anime fan and I will take requests(Go to AnimeNFO.com and post link for request!) and ill fill them when I can. ATM I do the encoding on my work laptop then I take it home and upload so I will try to upload what I can through out the week.
Here is a List of what im encoding :
One Piece EP 1-50
One Piece EP 80-100 (thats where I am in the series)
One Piece Movie 1-8
RockMan(Mega Man) Movie
Full Metal Alchemist OVA
Basou Renkin
GaoGaiGar FINAL
Second Post will have the links I will try to keep everything under 1gb but if it goes above you will need a account or something.

Hope the thread goes well and everyone enjoys!:motdroidhoriz:

Last edited:
D

dvdcatalyst

OK so after seeing how well JTAC's Movie thread was going I decided to make a Anime related thread. This will be Anime only. I am a big Anime fan and I will take requests and ill fill them when I can. ATM I do the encoding on my work laptop then I take it home and upload so I will try to upload what I can through out the week.

Thank you. I always enjoy some Anime, but always stuck to the more commercialized (Cartoon Network/Adult Swim) ones (DBZ, FMA etc)

Do you happen to have the original SD Gundam ? (not Gundam Seed)

OP
MrCapcom

MrCapcom

Reaction score
SD Gundam? The super deformed series? I'm gonna say people just got to animenfo.com and post the link from there. Ill check for sd gundam but gimme a link first so I can fufill the correct things :)

D

dvdcatalyst

SD Gundam? The super deformed series? I'm gonna say people just got to animenfo.com and post the link from there. Ill check for sd gundam but gimme a link first so I can fufill the correct things :)

I think so,
I remember it was on cartoon network about 8-10 years ago, havent seen the same ones since. I looked through google, but theres a log of Force and Generation stuff on there, and those are not it.

I'll dig some more in the next few days.

OP
MrCapcom

MrCapcom

Reaction score
yea i remember SD Gundam I rarely watched it though animenfo should have the full name but you gotta remember most american anime was japanese first so the force or generation might be it.
MegaUpload is giving me mad problems and its pissing me off. I uploaded 3 files last night and when i woke up this morning while they said they was done it said undefined. I go to File Manager and nothing is there. Wasted time... I gotta find a new place to upload any ideas?
I'm not planning on my thread blowing up like JTAC but is nobody interested?

OP
MrCapcom

MrCapcom

Reaction score
nope but i can try to find it.
Remember with anime it has to be either or.
Jap Audio Eng Sub
or
Eng Audio

I don't think the droid can support like mkv or container videos with more than one audio/subtitle streem.

Anywho ill try to find it when I do ill upload ^_^

karmajay

Reaction score
I'm a fan of anime, I like the scifi stories it can tell without the big budgets of Hollywood. I've watched a lot, but just recently watched a bunch of Bleach on youtube. :)

Havn't had a chance to watch One Piece but I hear it is A LOT more violent then the short time they had it on CN.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
do you have bleach from eps 100 to current? :D or naruto shippoden (spelling). i went to animenfo.com but i dont get what you were saying 'post link for request'. am i missing something on how to dl these?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trigun, Princess Mononoke, Akira and X-Driver? Oh yes.. I am loving this thread..

OP
MrCapcom

MrCapcom

Reaction score
Trigun, Princess Mononoke, Akira and X-Driver? Oh yes.. I am loving this thread..

I can look for em but a mod said I can't upload the video anymore :mad: waiting for the thread to be closed

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I was thinking we were just talking about favorites.. I wasn't really paying attention. We don't officially allow pirated material on these forums.. that's why. ;)

OP
MrCapcom

MrCapcom

Reaction score
Its up to you guys. ATM I'm watching One Piece and yes its nothing like what was on CN. Rule of thumb the Japanese counter part of anything on CN is never the same lol I heard pokemon is really violent in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.