Who just loves thier DROID and has no problems with it?

mydroidworks

Reaction score
I am just curious who loves their droid as much as I do, because there seems to be so many complaints about stupid little things, and I understand if your droid doesnt work, that sucks, but I love it and think with the ota update it will be even more insane and to be honest I looked at the fixes and I don't need any of them cause my droid is bug free, so I am curious to find out who else just loves their droid and uses it bug free like me!!!!???!!!

OP
M

mydroidworks

Reaction score
yeah see...I think they sent out a whole bunch of lemons, cause check out the thousands of bugs and errors everyone is complaining about

pcandroid

Reaction score
I love my "phone" everything about it works great, google voice, text, camera, all the apps i have downloaded. Its missing one app i want "iheartradio" but looks like I dont have to wait long for that. So far no complaints and I have had mine since launch.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am just curious who loves their droid as much as I do, because there seems to be so many complaints about stupid little things
This is a discussion forum site. That's the nature of how they work. Read any of them and you'll find that the majority of posts are complaints and issues regardless of what forum site you happen to visit.

kpiskin

Reaction score
I haven't had any problems finding the apps I've wanted or needed. I have only had a couple lock ups. Currently it seems faster loading than my iPod Touch 2G.

xmnj

Reaction score
Few issues here but all self inflicted, playing around and trying different things with it, lovin' my Droid!!! :icon_ banana:

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
I love mine as well. My issues are user issues. Once I get the jist of everything I will be ok. As for the device operation and what all it is capable of and does I love it! I think the app market stinks. Wish there was an app for the touch.facebook site but all is good here!

myriad46

Reaction score
A quote for all the "Negative Nancys"

"Do you ever find that the common denominator in all your problems is you?"

TheShaz

Reaction score
1 week later - Working like a charm :motdroidvert:

Getting used to the Andorid OS, much easier than expected. Had a 3 day weekend to really play with the features.

ZERO COMPLAINTS - I was even amazed with the battery life - unplugged it in the morning, used the device all day, got home 15% left. With my Omnia once it got to 50% it would constantly nag. I still need to get a 12v charger and it's on my list.

My two younger kids love the games, Daddy likes the prices and selection of apps.

Using Voice Search more and more, being tied to the Google internet cloud is becoming pretty handy.

fishepa

Reaction score
I have problems with the functionality of the Exchange syncing for business use, but other than that I love it.

rkcoll1

Reaction score
Three weeks with no problems. Cant say enough good things about this phone. I am sure there are some lemons out there but i think there are alot of good ones out there too. Find something new everyday to love about this phone.

zeldor

Reaction score
I love my droid, some problems since Ive had it sure. (got it day 1)
the volume issue which has been resolved for me, the funky keyboard
took some getting used to. and the camera focus issues which is fixed
but will be back in a week..
but its the greatest thing since sliced bread..