who is your favorite mod/rescuesquad/etc on this site and why???

hookerdj

Reaction score
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:time to get jiggy :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
CorniaCakes, because she's fun and easy on the eyes.

AWWWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Yur so dang sweet hookypookins!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
kisses.jpg

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably would have worked out better to have a favorite RS person and a Favorite Mod, although since we have Mods in RS I suppose it would be the same.

In the RS I would say, and both happen to be mods, Christim and PC747. Mwhartman is great too.

Actually all the rescue squad guys are great. It's the Forum at it's finest, not one of them ask for a donation. That's true giving. The forum is suppose to be helping each other out, and they do a great job of that.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't like this thread-everyone does a great job---no favorites

EbE404

Reaction score
I don't like this thread-everyone does a great job---no favorites
Good answer lol.

Amen. Rather than pick favorites, let's use this to extend thanks to everybody who goes the extra mile to help others out and make this forum a great place to get assistance and learn.

Better yet, the forum encourages others to get involved, spread the knowledge and keep the community growing and supported.

Thanks to all- mods, RS, regulars, devs, experts and the expert-in-the-making noobs for making this a great place to be. We're better off for you all being here and contributing.

Thanks!

everstar80

Reaction score
My favorite three in random order are Corinacakes, hookbill, and tparker76. They always give you straightforward information and if you don't know something many others do they still treat you with respect. I really appreciate that. And Corinacakes wished me happy b'day the other day. It was really nice to get that message.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmm, that's a tough one... actually, i don't really care for turtles. :)