Who is your favorite comedian?

NEKRO

Reaction score
I have been on a big Joe Rogan run...I really enjoy his podcast and his live performances.

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
ahhh right on didnt know he was a comedian lol i knew he did fear factor and ufc

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya he was a comedian before all that. Well I can't remember if he was an actor or comedian first but if you remember a show called news radio he was on that too. He's also a pretty smart dude with some very interesting ideas in like metaphysics and existentialism and stuff like that.

tappin and a talkin

NEKRO

Reaction score
ahhh right on didnt know he was a comedian lol i knew he did fear factor and ufc

Yeah, he was actually a comedian before all of that. He also has a Ju-jitsu background which is why he does UFC. Honestly, I didnt know much about him until I was told about his podcast. I really recommend it if you listen to podcast. He has some funny people on there - mainly other comedians, MMA people, and just really interesting people.

NEKRO

Reaction score
Ya he was a comedian before all that. Well I can't remember if he was an actor or comedian first but if you remember a show called news radio he was on that too. He's also a pretty smart dude with some very interesting ideas in like metaphysics and existentialism and stuff like that.

tappin and a talkin

Exactly! The main thing he does on that podcast that I like more than others is they make it a point to not talk out of their A$$. They make an honest effort to not be ignorant and to not hype stuff up.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have to say I've known about him for quite a while, like I said I used to watch news radio, and I always figured him for a buffoon but then a few years ago I heard him talking about like isolation chambers and deep meditation and stuff. Blew me away.

tappin and a talkin

Droidfish

Reaction score
Joe Rogan is classic, his old stand up is sooo wrong on so many levels. Above all I think of him as a highly intelligent human and I really enjoy listening to him speak. I actually didn't know he had a podcast, I'm gonna listen to it right now.

NEKRO

Reaction score
I was the exact same. I actually heard him on the Jason Ellis Show on SiriusXm and he kind of blew me away

NEKRO

Reaction score
Joe Rogan is classic, his old stand up is sooo wrong on so many levels. Above all I think of him as a highly intelligent human and I really enjoy listening to him speak. I actually didn't know he had a podcast, I'm gonna listen to it right now.

Some of his best stuff is when he goes off topic...

For example, there was this heckler that wouldnt stop and he called her a monkey with a language! WOW "All you are is a Monkey with a Language!"

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Gonna venture a little off topic here and post something I saw on twitter. If you like British comedy, you'll like this.
[video=youtube;kAG39jKi0lI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI[/video]