Who is TBH and why do you want their app....

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
In my opinion one of, if not the most useful apps you can have is TBH or Team Black Hat. To me this is a must if you are rooted.

This app will provide you with pretty much all you need. For instance....if you prefer to SBF via RSD....then check the app....you will find your drivers, best version of RSD for your phone, and the SBF files....of course it would be better if it had 1KDS's ISO method. If you want Gingerbread....check the app. There are most likely links to Rooted, unrooted, odexed, deodexed, and everything in between. There is always a bunch of useful stuff in there....and not kinda useful. I have been relying on this app for everything since my Droid 1 days.

Did you know that when I woke up this morning I saw that the Gingerbread SBF was available there? It was almost 6 hours till I saw the first thread....and I think it just linked to the TBH post that released it.

All of this is awesome...but what makes this app a MUST in my opinion is it bases the files it shows you off of the device it is installed on. So if you have a Droid X you will only see stuff that works with the Droid X....if you have the Droid 2 then you will only see Droid 2 compatible stuff. I bought this app on a Droid 1, installed on D2 and used for the Gingerbread leaks without a problem, installed on D2G and got GB leaks there too....no problem....installed on my new DX and same thing and you know what is going on my X2? Guess....probably first app to hit my phone.

These are also the guys that provide you with almost every leak you have heard of. Including the most recent Gingerbread leaks....

588 TBH gave you that
595 TBH gave you that
596 TBH gave you that....oh and the pre rooted....oh and deodexed....ya dig?

In addition to all of this they are also the only people (that I know of anyway) that have a true SBF cable that YOU can get.....you don't even have to have your battery in to SBF with this.....are you serious?:nerd: Do you know how many times I read "my battery died" or "my battery was too low"....some of the people on this forum, XDA, DF, ADC, and so on that have helped you fix your phones have probably done this exact mistake. I almost did it.....almost.:crazy:

To get the TBH app CLICK HERE

I am quite sure I am not the only one that feels the same way or believes in the app the same way. But let others in here tell you what they think. I just wanted to post this up because it seems like every thread has someone going "who is tbh" or "where can I get the app".

Now you know.:angry:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
+ 1000!! Giving credit where credit is due. I noticed the gb sbf a couple days ago. Great

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

J

JriderG

That cable is 50 dollars. And they charge you $100 to unlock your phone. Im not saying that the app is bad, but I have had my phone since last august and have never needed this. I can find everything I need elsewhere.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

oildriller83

Reaction score
"Unlock your phone"?

i as well purchased this app because $2.99 was def a lot better than me spending countless hours "googling" stuff to try and help that led to dead ends. Yes i fixed my phone before i purchased this app, but as said in the previous post, all the links i found to contain the files were created by TBH (when installing the patches or updates, it forms a hat with dots and says TBH)

to show my support, and to have the ability to get what i needed without searching for it was well worth the 3 bucks. if you get thier app, then you're probably already rooted (unlocked) on your own?

J

JriderG

Rooting is different than unlocking. Its so you can use it on a different company. Click on the hyperlink Above and you will see. And of course im rooted. Lol.

oildriller83

Reaction score
Rooting is different than unlocking. Its so you can use it on a different company. Click on the hyperlink Above and you will see. And of course im rooted. Lol.

i don't know how much it costs to get a phone put on a new network now...but i do know that Altell was charging $100 to flash another networks phone to work on there's, so i'd say that's a reasonable price. and the $50 dollar cable they sell, is different than the standard micro usb that comes with the droids.

as he said why you wanted to have the app he listed. as i agree, it reduces down time dratically for searching when all the searching leads to their files being uploaded on someone else's servers. i was able to get by without as well as you, but this app is def a time saver for me in the future.