Who is still rocking HelixLauncher 1?

rawveeda

Reaction score
Tried Helix2 first (right after it released on 2.1 non rooted version) I liked it a bunch but I did not like the lag inbetween some programs. I uninstalled it & gave Helix a go. I find it is working much better for me. It seems more responsive.(I loved the look of the glass shelf but I am also a big fan of simple)

When I need 3-d esq icon action I use ultimate faves.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Used H2 for a while and I liked it, ran pretty good for me also. However H1 was still faster so I moved back. H1 > H2 > Launcher1/Home > All.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
still use H! not a big fan of the 3d app drawer ran smooth but just did not care for it

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I use helix 1 because helix2 crashes if you try to use battery left widget.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Never tried 2 due to all of the negative feedback I have read on here. Still using 1 with zero issues.

RoNYC

Reaction score
Back to H1 myself. Used H2 for a couple of times but it hates LPs and for some reason there would be times that the app drawer did not even show. All I got was a black screen and the home icon. Love the option to delete the notification bar and the app name on the home screens, nice clean look. But the inconvenience out weighed the positives/eye candy for me. Wish the devs could make it work.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Used 2 for a while but am currently back to 1. I can do without the 3D app drawer. I did like the 4 static apps though at the bottom. Wish the dev would add this to 1.

Umm...it does add the 4 static apps at the bottom (Helix 1).

I prefer 1 over 2, the 3d App drawer to me just didn't look as nice and didn't perform as well.

malstorme

Reaction score
I must be one of the few that doesn't like Helix, I tried.. I just can't get into it. Wish I could though!

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I really loved the 3D app drawer. However, always had speed issues when opening it, so zi switched back to Helix1. It is definately smoother.

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
Had H1 until the 2.1 update and went back to stock for that. Then H2 was said to work with 2.1 so I had it for a few weeks trying to figure out the bugs and FCs. It was slow also. Finally I went back to H1 and it's much better.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still rocking Helix 1. Helix 2 lags a lil bit for me no matter what ROM i was on. Helix 1 is super smooth.