Who is going to...[Re-Revisited]-Vending.apk

mik3_cl

Reaction score
Great job guys! Quick on it. I noticed on the darkside version when you hit the "more button" on the reviews, the stars are still green. Which to me looks better if all the stars where green.......but that's something I can change myself. It just doesn't match what you got goin on:)

Devildog8791

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great job guys! Quick on it. I noticed on the darkside version when you hit the "more button" on the reviews, the stars are still green. Which to me looks better if all the stars where green.......but that's something I can change myself. It just doesn't match what you got goin on:)

I might be wrong, but I think the star images are pulled from framework-res.apk. If they are green in there, they will be green in the market.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK, I have this all "redded" out. I need to switch my colors though cause I did the exact opposite of what I wanted it to look like as far as the shades of red go. Stars are red, icons are red, menu buttons are red, etc.. My only issue is the attached white from the pic from corinacakes..
I edited the title_bar_shadow but its still this way.

snap20101212_055300.png

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
OK, I have this all "redded" out. I need to switch my colors though cause I did the exact opposite of what I wanted it to look like as far as the shades of red go. Stars are red, icons are red, menu buttons are red, etc.. My only issue is the attached white from the pic from corinacakes..
I edited the title_bar_shadow but its still this way.

snap20101212_055300.png

This is the problem everyone is having. No one has figured out where it is

Sent using the DF app, from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Small changes will be coming tonight, icon and others but this should be overall complete.....

Headed out to eat now, you guys play around with it and let me know if you find any bugs....

Yes, I know the details header is not black, I made it like that to break up the page and give it some difference between sections....

Enjoy
It looks great! Thanks

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Interesting.. let me just check something right quick.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That wasn't it. Looking at it though, it has to be a shadow. Look at the top, its white.. then fades to grey and then finally fades to black. What I don't get is.. if the text is white (which it is) why is the bottom part of the text cut off on the last line?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I like it Cakes!!! That white part could be a colorcachehint code. I'm interested in what is needed to change the main header color as well. Is it in the colors.xml?

Yes it's lots of colors in colors.xml. I mean lots! I miss the png I had for my header but oh well. where would I find this colorcachehint code?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Its not cut off xkape. If u press the more button that section expands.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That wasn't it. Looking at it though, it has to be a shadow. Look at the top, its white.. then fades to grey and then finally fades to black. What I don't get is.. if the text is white (which it is) why is the bottom part of the text cut off on the last line?

Its a weird one... Notice what happens when you hit "more". That cut off text is there and that white disappears

Edit: yeah what tallica said :rofl3:

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
asset_info_description.xml in /res/layout

anyone change the background to black in that xml?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
nice.. but yet.. dangit! i see what you guys are saying now.. its almost like its shaded that way because its trying to tell you there is more there. What did the stock one look like?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hold on bowers... ill go do that now.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
asset_info_description.xml in /res/layout

anyone change the background to black in that xml?

I thought I looked in there. I didn't think I saw any background in there... But I've been staring at xmls all day so it could be there.