Who is exchanging the Razr for Prime and why?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by bullswife98, Dec 15, 2011.

1. bullswife98

bullswife98 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Sooo... who all here is exchanging their Razr for the Nexus Prime now that's its officially arrived? And why are you exchanging it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

2. honors21

honors21 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not once the ice cream sandwich comes out or the Razor its going to make that Verizon's number 1 phone its already an awsomw phone size wise and proformance.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

3. yakitori

yakitori Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Uh...no. it will be blurred. Yuk

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

4. bullswife98

bullswife98 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I agree it will be a beast of a phone for sure but, I know alot of posters here just have the Razr as an in-between phone as they wait for the Nexus Prime. I just wanted to see if they are still planning on getting the Prime or if the Razr has their heart now. Yes it may still be blur and I actually don't mind the blur hopefully ICS will smooth it over.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

5. jtpowell

jtpowell Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Razr will get ICS in due time. The WebTop, which I use, really sold me. Until then.....

6. honors21

honors21 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can get some apps from the market like face unlocking go launcher and the lock screen like the nexus by searching ics most are free only downfall is it over writes the software on the phone an you have to do a factory reset to get it back like it came out of the box

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

7. Deron

Deron Member

Ratings:
    +3
    No thanks. I'll keep my Razr. Plus, I am more than happy with Gingerbread right now. I would much rather get an Ice Cream Sandwich update several months after the Galaxy Nexus users have had a chance to "beta test" their operating system.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

8. IceAngel8381

IceAngel8381 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I'm keeping my RAZR. I'm very happy with the phone, and I have read ICS will be out early 2012. I'm sure ICS will fix the bugs (but I'm not having any major ones).

9. Lars

Lars Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6P
    I'm considering it, but only because the Nexus was the phone I originally planned on getting and "settled" for the Razr last month when my OG Droid was having issues. That said, I have been very happy with the Razr. I actually think Moto did a great job with Blur. It's subtle, unlike Sense, and very snappy. I also don't notice the bloatware because you can uninstall some of the programs, and hide the rest. I also like how thin the Razr is, as it feels like nothing in my pocket.

However, I am very intrigued by ICS (yes, I realize the Razr will get it at some point), and I want to see how the Nexus feels in my hand. While I love how slim the Razr is, it is a little wide. I also think that I am stuck on the fact that I have been holding out for the Nexus for a while, and now that it is finally released I want to give it a chance. I intentionally purchased my Razr at Costco for the 90 day exchange policy, so while I may switch, I fully intend to take all the time I need to make sure it's the right device for me. I am very happy with the Razr and it will take great reviews and personal experience to get me to switch.

10. Androidatic

Androidatic Member

Ratings:
    +10
    I just started a thread about being glad I got the Razr, check it out. With that being said, after spending some time with the GN, I'm sticking with the Razr.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

11. pico1

pico1 Member

Ratings:
    +7
    I don't think I'll be changing my Razr out. I'm very satisfied with this phone. What sold me was the sleekness of the Razr and how powerful and fast it is. The only thing the Nexus has for me personally that's better is ICS, but as mentioned we'll get it in early 2012. Once we do, there's really nothing on the Nexus that would want me to have it over my Razr.

12. Captmilk

Captmilk Member

Ratings:
    +4
    RAZR is the best in my opinion.....I'm glad the Nexus finally came out now all the android sites can report on other things besides that phone every second.

Search tags for this page

droid razr hdpi