Who hates YOUR droid?

S

SingingSabre

replace "Droid" with "school 4 hours away" and we're talking about the same thing. lol

She hates his "school 4 hours away" and just like when she hates your "droid", I can use that to my advantage.

If she's loyal to him, so beit.... he just better hope there aren't some 'just below the surface' issues. If she hates his Droid, too, though.... I'll be set bwahaahahaha

I understand your excitement, but be careful. You're coming off as a bit (more than that, really) of a jerk.

djrakun

Reaction score
My wife thinks my droid is too complicated.for her birthday she wanted a phone and the most sophisticated device she could handle was a blackberry. To each his or her own I guess

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
replace "Droid" with "school 4 hours away" and we're talking about the same thing. lol

She hates his "school 4 hours away" and just like when she hates your "droid", I can use that to my advantage.

If she's loyal to him, so beit.... he just better hope there aren't some 'just below the surface' issues. If she hates his Droid, too, though.... I'll be set bwahaahahaha

I understand your excitement, but be careful. You're coming off as a bit (more than that, really) of a jerk.

nice guys make GREAT second husbands

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
My wife thinks my droid is too complicated.for her birthday she wanted a phone and the most sophisticated device she could handle was a blackberry. To each his or her own I guess

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

lol wow, I don't think it's complicated at all, when I first got it I was wondering why everyone was saying it has a high learning curve on it. Now learning to root and about ROMs and everything was a different story lol
I think she'd love it if she only knew....

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
my uncle and my best friend can't figure out their droids. It's painful to watch them. My uncle is so technologically illiterate, I often wonder how the salesman convinced him he needed a droid in the first place. A Jitterbug is too complicated for him.

My best friend, just really doesn't care to learn. it took him a month to register a gmail account on it, and it's now been 2 months and he still has the market help widget on his screen

G

guest999

I have a couple friends that I don't really spend much time with but I always see them together. I'm a web designer and they've been digging at me for years about how I don't work and just push buttons. blah blah blah. I got a droid phone last year and they both rolled their eyes and tried really hard to let me know how unimpressed they were. That's fine. Neither of them have or use computers and only one of them has even a dumb phone.

I can be around these guys for 4 hours and reply to single text and they start right away with "Look, you can't keep your hands off that thing."

I hate technologically timid people. I guess we mock what we don't understand.

iNfAMOUS702

Reaction score
My baby momma has an lg optimus but is still jealous of my DX..she wants to know why I have an og droid nd my DX nd she doesnt haha..i promised her an incredible s :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
I have a couple friends that I don't really spend much time with but I always see them together. I'm a web designer and they've been digging at me for years about how I don't work and just push buttons. blah blah blah. I got a droid phone last year and they both rolled their eyes and tried really hard to let me know how unimpressed they were. That's fine. Neither of them have or use computers and only one of them has even a dumb phone.

I can be around these guys for 4 hours and reply to single text and they start right away with "Look, you can't keep your hands off that thing."

I hate technologically timid people. I guess we mock what we don't understand.

Daaaaang. That is retarded.

tlozano09

Reaction score
I have a rooted rom'ed out droid x and my roomate has an iphone 4. He has always talked bad about my phone no matter what cool things i show him. the argument always goes...

1. No front facing camera? your droid sucks
2. No pixel display? your droid sucks
3. Apple has more phone sales. your droid sucks

so i show him a phone with a better front facing camera (atrix or upcoming BIONIC) and equal display and he freaks out and insults me. i personally think its hilarious. i dont understand why apple users are so dammed closed minded.

Honestly i personally think the iphone4 is a wonderful device and looks beautiful but i think there are too many limitations on it and i prefer android.

so im going to get the BIONIC and spank the iphone 5 when it comes out :)

tlozano09

Reaction score
although i will say a stock droid x without root, roms or any alterations is def not that great. I used to not like my phone until the day i rooted it :heart:

leland

Reaction score
Honestly they are super aggravating at times. I'm going to try another and then give up on the platform. Call me a troll, but I'm sick of having to root my phone just to get it to work decently.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
the buy an iphone or blackberry....that way you can just ask Apple to make it work decently :D

EVERYONE hates my D2....especially my wife....but I LOVE it.