Who hates YOUR droid?

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
does your g/f ever have a "Girl's night out" when you don't come?

It's not when you are with her do you have to worry about another guy like me hitting on her, it's when you AREN'T there that guys like me work the angle that you don't pay her enough attention. And if she has ANY resentment towards stuff like you playing with your droid too much, other guys in clubs will pick up on that and work her (and you) over.

I've made out with plenty of girls at clubs with b/f's at home over stuff like this.

but, your g/f may not hold a grudge though.... and that's fine. Not all girls have an issue like that. I'm just pointing out, what seems to be a minor point to some guys, is what other guys use to try and pick up your g/f's when you aren't around

Last edited:
OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
I agree with you and there are girls like that, but no my girl doesn't really get out and stuff like that. And she's actually VERY committed to relationships, she's been cheated on and has a past and ya, we're very serious. Not some neglected girl with retarded bf's. And today is friday, so tell me how much you get tonight lol.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
tonight I can't go out.... I have a prior commitment (work related) til late. And I'll be exhausted by 9pm. We'll see tomorrow.... dancedroid

jloya

Reaction score
mcatdtDROID - "Hey guurrrlll, is your mom a beaver, cuz DAMN girl"

diordna's g/f - "hehe, cute, but I have a b/f"

mcatdtDROID - "well where is he?"

diordna's g/f - "he's playing with his droid"

mcatdtDROID - "what a shame.... if I had a g/f as pretty as you, I'd be playing with you, not my Star Wars toys. Can I buy you a drink?"

sorry bro but i gotta ask, how old are you

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score

mcatdtDROID - "what a shame.... if I had a g/f as pretty as you, I'd be playing with you, not my Star Wars toys. Can I buy you a drink?"

old enough to know better, but young enough not to care. :icon_ banana:

xmguy

Reaction score
My mom hates my Droid. Thinks it's too hard to use. One of my Friends doesn't like the Droid. Same reason.

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score

old enough to know better, but young enough not to care. :icon_ banana:
lmao niiiiiiice. The way to be, huh

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You guys see his first post before the thread was closed?? Wow!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

Reaction score
But I can kinda relate to vklander.

When I had my BB Storm before my droid, I trolled on over to the crackberry forums and let them all know about how completely horrible the storm was, needless to say they banned me and locked my thread.

Still though, I love the Droid, best phone in the world and can't imagine anyone other then an apple fan hating on it. Everyone I have shown my phone to has been in awe, I mean skymap has created more fans then the NY Giants.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
uh oh.... new girl at work started today... cute young thing (about 23-24) with a b/f still in college (4 hours away)

gonna have to work the angle like I stated before. It won't be video games or Droids, but it will work along the same lines as she's not with him and still goes out.

Work my magic bwahahahahaha

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
replace "Droid" with "school 4 hours away" and we're talking about the same thing. lol

She hates his "school 4 hours away" and just like when she hates your "droid", I can use that to my advantage.

If she's loyal to him, so beit.... he just better hope there aren't some 'just below the surface' issues. If she hates his Droid, too, though.... I'll be set bwahaahahaha