1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Who Has Flashed Cm7 what are the bugs for the alphea/Benefits ??????

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Hacks' started by WoZzY, Jun 7, 2011.

1. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team Premium Member Developer

Who Has Flashed Cm7 what are the bugs for the alphea/Benefits ???????
  2. nick12

nick12 New Member

I tried it. I don't want to sound like I'm knocking it, because I know they put a ton of work into it, and it's still in it's early stages... but I wasn't crazy about it. I ended up switching back to Das BAMF 1.7 after like 2 days. It wasn't as smooth as BAMF, and was a little laggy at times... I never got gps to work at all (although others say it works fine for them, so not sure what's up there)... and both 3G and 4G reception were worse, I had a tough time locking on to either, even though I was using the same radio as BAMF.

On the upside, you get some nice GB features without having to worry about your phone bricking, and netflix works.

I came from a Droid 1, and cyanogenmod on that was awesome.. by far the best rom that I used. So hopefully when it gets to beta and some kinks are worked out, I'll give it a try on my TB again.
  3. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team Premium Member Developer

Yeah this was just a pre alphea so yeah its not even beta release so they will clean it up they even said it has a lot to do with the code