Who has and hasn't received Gingerbread on their Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaDroidPro

Reaction score
Please let us us know if u have or haven't received the OTA UD for your phone. Also does any1 know if there is a pattern of release?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I received the OTA after reading about it on droid life and checking for updates. My update notification read that a system update to 4.6.4 was required. However, I then noticed P3Droid's tweet regarding a two part rooted install of the gingerbread OTA. Obviously, that is what I went with, but nonetheless I did receive the OTA.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Please let us us know if u have or haven't received the OTA UD for your phone. Also does any1 know if there is a pattern of release?

Who the hell is "us", and why would you want to know who has or has not received the OTA update to GB? Have you been standing out in the sun to long? After all that you have posted on this forum about there is no OTA and that we are all a bunch of liers, vulnerable to hacks etc. etc. etc. you have the nerve to ask that question...give US a break.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I received the OTA after reading about it on droid life and checking for updates. My update notification read that a system update to 4.6.4 was required. However, I then noticed P3Droid's tweet regarding a two part rooted install of the gingerbread OTA. Obviously, that is what I went with, but nonetheless I did receive the OTA.

Apparently this person says he received it.

I want to remind everyone that talking to another disrespectfully will get you an infraction. If he's getting on your nerves, ignore the threads or you can go to his area by clicking on his name and find the ignore member button.

You will know when you get the update, you'll get a notification.

OP
ImaDroidPro

ImaDroidPro

Reaction score

Who the hell is "us", and why would you want to know who has or has not received the OTA update to GB? Have you been standing out in the sun to long? After all that you have posted on this forum about there is no OTA and that we are all a bunch of liers, vulnerable to hacks etc. etc. etc. you have the nerve to ask that question...give US a break.

How pathetic? Im so positive that all your life you've been picked on and ignored by women and probably even pointed and laughed at. Now u have these forums where u can go and try to belittle people to try and compensate for your worthlessness. Well say what you have to just as long as you feel better about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.