Who else ordered the D3 today!

713King

Reaction score
I stopped caring about rooting after DX I had more problems rooted than being stock. But either way if it can or cant be rooted I might just get this today.

n8sco

Reaction score
I stopped caring about rooting after DX I had more problems rooted than being stock. But either way if it can or cant be rooted I might just get this today.

Unfortunately it's out of the stock at the moment so you may have to wait a couple of days.

jmdale1984

Reaction score
Just an alert to those who ordered yesterday...

I called customer service and ordered yesterday morning, and was told the phone would be here today. I got an email with tracking info this morning, and it says that it was shipped "2nd Day Air" and will be here Monday.

Talked to VZW, and they said it was supposed to be free overnight shipping, but that it had been shipped 2nd day air instead. They offered me a $25 credit for the misinformation.

jmdale1984

Reaction score

Droid1610

Reaction score
Its only available to purchase it online right now, it will be available for in-store purchases on the 14th of July.

Stevelord

Reaction score
My package is here! ^^

And I was just at FEDEX down the street shipping something and missed the truck that had it.

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
OMG got shipping confirmation that it was on the truck around 8, and now at 10:45 I'm a proud new owner of a Droid 3.

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

n8sco

Reaction score
Got my baby about 20 mins ago and she's already activated. If I can find my camera I'll take pics!

Immolate

Reaction score
I'm sitting here in my home office, window overlooking my driveway and front lawn, wondering when that shiny truck is going to pull up. It left the distribution center twenty miles from here at 8:01AM. Gotta love the sense of anticipation.

Reaction score
Got my baby about 20 mins ago and she's already activated. If I can find my camera I'll take pics!

How about you just take pics with the camera on your brand new shiny phone? We have plenty of pictures of the actual phone online.

mattbooty

Reaction score
Mine came about half an hour ago, activated and now its installing all of my D1 apps. As soon as its done I'll post some impressions in the other thread!