Who else ordered the D3 today!

Raptor007

Reaction score
I ordered this morning around 8:30, talked to CS rep to get the phone and the extended battery with cover. Mine will be here tomorrow, free overnight shipping was a plus for me. I paid full retail, but sold my Droid Charge, LTE is nice but LTE 2nd Gen will be better in 2012 with ICS and better phones.

Raptor007

Reaction score
I ordered mine this morning and I got the overnight shipping with it so I will have mine tomorrow, once I do I plan on getting to work on the DC ROM for the D3, and I will provide a stock system dump for everyone who wants it, I don't know what time Fed-Ex will come, but as soon as they do I'll be getting to work on it.

Who else got one today? and did you overnight it??

Woodyman - Small donation sent your way, I greatly appreciate your work on the D3. My paypal account is nearly empty after getting the phone so I will donate again when cash permits.

mattbooty

Reaction score
Impho, With no SD card the phone is worthless :/

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you do know you can go buy an 8GB MicroSD for around $10 and a 16GB for around $20? If they were able to keep the price down a little by leaving it out that benefits anyone who already has a microSD card laying around (like all of us D1 owners) while not really hurting the people who then go buy one (which the need for one is debatable with a 16GB internal memory already).

I think saying its worthless because of that is going a little far.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
well thank you man, i appreciate it, now i just hope to make you and everyone else happy with my work on it. :)

I ordered mine this morning and I got the overnight shipping with it so I will have mine tomorrow, once I do I plan on getting to work on the DC ROM for the D3, and I will provide a stock system dump for everyone who wants it, I don't know what time Fed-Ex will come, but as soon as they do I'll be getting to work on it.

Who else got one today? and did you overnight it??

Woodyman - Small donation sent your way, I greatly appreciate your work on the D3. My paypal account is nearly empty after getting the phone so I will donate again when cash permits.

Stevelord

Reaction score

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you do know you can go buy an 8GB MicroSD for around $10 and a 16GB for around $20? If they were able to keep the price down a little by leaving it out that benefits anyone who already has a microSD card laying around (like all of us D1 owners) while not really hurting the people who then go buy one (which the need for one is debatable with a 16GB internal memory already).

I think saying its worthless because of that is going a little far.

Agreed. Someone hasn't noticed how cheap flash memory has gotten in the last 5 years.

Raptor007 said:
I ordered this morning around 8:30, talked to CS rep to get the phone and the extended battery with cover. Mine will be here tomorrow, free overnight shipping was a plus for me. I paid full retail, but sold my Droid Charge, LTE is nice but LTE 2nd Gen will be better in 2012 with ICS and better phones.

Agreed. Unless you're in a major metro area, you don't even get it. And many more won't even get it this year. The only guaranteed features of LTE so far are 1. Quicker battery drain 2. Price Premium for your phone.

Luckily, I can upgrade every 10 months. So if there is 4G around here next year and a decent phone that uses it, I'll bite.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

Since when does an sd card affect a phone from working properly? Im sure u have a few layin around from your previous phones

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

jeffrich21

Reaction score
Ordered mine this morning at 4:30am MT and still no tacking number. Got overnight delivery. Just love new phones...YEAH!!

n8sco

Reaction score
Ordered mine this morning at 4:30am MT and still no tacking number. Got overnight delivery. Just love new phones...YEAH!!

Did you receive a shipping confirmation email?

I got my Sales Confirmation and if I check the status it says that it's been shipped but no tracking number yet.

I'm in the same boat. It's been a while since I upgraded so I'm not sure if that's normal practice with Verizon. I've also never upgraded on a release day so I'd imagine that probably slows things down a bit. Oh well, I'll try not to let my OCD sprial too far out of control. I just hope we both get our phones tomorrow!

Insidious

Reaction score
Hey do you think when you get the system dump, you could PM me where you have those slick wallpapers? :3

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

hondaguy520

Reaction score
just ordered mine, but it said only the 2 day shipping was available for free...lets hope i get it tomorow but if not by saturday for sure :) im excited to see how well it performs