Who else is upgrading to the RAZR from the OG Droid?

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
My OG Droid is definitely seen better days. Though I've been pretty rough with it. The Bionic is extremely nice but hasn't really made me HAVE to get it yet. Glad I've been waiting as I'll have to see what this Razr has to offer. Specs and pics look very nice so far.

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I would rather stay with Motorola, Google bought Motorola Mobility, so I would imagine they will do some sweet things with their phones.
But they are still working as separate companies. Don't expect anything to happen for while like at least a year or 2. The Galaxy Nexus is Google's phone so it will get all updates first and the latest things from google will probably launch on there first also. Like Google Wallet and video chatting launched of the Nexus S first.

rherron

Reaction score
I want the Razr but the battery concerns me. I swap two even on my little Droid Pro. It's nice to grab a fresh one and go.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Razr is a sharp looking phone. But personally, the unremovable battery killed it for me. Always like to carry spares. But those who do get it, I'm sure will be happy with it till their next upgrade. I love the Bionic, I could have returned it, but to me it just gets better everyday. I'm sure that those who get the razr will get the same feeling. You're phone becomes part of you in a sense, an extension. Now if you look at the Bionic, Nexus, Razr, there's something about each one that no one completely agrees on. Each will/has it's own unique features, and yes, each will have threads both praising and complaining about it.

It's the nature of the beast..

jerroedr

Reaction score
i mean they are basically equal phones right? with the exception of unlocked bootloader and superior camera on the nexus, they both are dual 1.2, 1gb, 4g, similar battery (except the razr dont come out). Plus the nexus is googles baby and will be for another year or so... I dont know, it seems like the vanilla nexus may be where its at, even though I love my OG. I dont use the qwerty and the phone will be in a case anyway so i wont see the kevlar backing...