Who else has lost their excitement over the Nexus?

powerwagon

Reaction score
Just curious, as you can count me in as one who definitely has. It's a bummer, as I was really looking forward to dumping the Bionic, but the excitement has worn off. Guess I'll be saving some cash and sticking with current phone for a bit.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jcardona1

Reaction score
Not one bit. Still getting this phone when it comes out.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

pedromartinez

Reaction score
Whatever, this is totally irresponsible business. What is so difficult about announcing a release date?

Universal

Reaction score
Not even a little and find all the hand wringing ridiculous. I would much rather them get the issues that UK users are experiencing resolved before releasing it in the US instead of selling a flawed phone.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not as excited as I was. The wait is definitely killing me. If the 8th turns out to be a true release date, the week leading up to that is going to get pretty exciting. There's no doubt that I'm getting this phone - this will be the best phone on Verizon for many months. People would be smart to wait for this.

Reaction score
At least this way it weens out the ones who would be most annoying in the Nexus forums... the ones who would be "I looked but cant find it. How do I remove my SD card?"

:icon_ devil:

pedromartinez

Reaction score
At least this way it weens out the ones who would be most annoying in the Nexus forums... the ones who would be "I looked but cant find it. How do I remove my SD card?"

:icon_ devil:

This is the conclusion you came to?

doublea500

Reaction score
im still excited but i just argue about its specs and rumors less now.