Who carries their Droid naked? How has it held up (scratches)

Droid_Junky

Reaction score
I've used a G1 pouch since Nov. 6th. But when it is not in the pouch it's naked. A few weeks ago I began to see small scratches on the edge that wraps the screen. I treat the phone like a baby and have never dropped it. So now I am going to give the Seido case a try. Should arrive tomorrow!

b0n3s

Reaction score
Mines naked. Scratches don't bother me. The way I look at it is as long as it works fine that's all that matters. "Its not a princess, its a robot" LOL a little wear around the edges makes it look like a battle worn veteran. Lets not let scratches that will occur no matter what in the long run ruin the whole Droid experience:)

jimnutt

Reaction score
Naked, although I have the Verizon snap on case I don't really like it. Too difficult to get on and off. I did just find the pouch that came with my old 6800 and discovered that it fits the droid quite nicely, so that's always an option.

oCrashandBurno

Reaction score
I had mine naked for a little over two months, worked perfectly fine and had no scratches, but after I dropped it on concrete at the gym I got a case just to be safe, it didnt get scratched though which was awesome.....

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
Yea, scratches on the boody don't bother me one bit, as long as the phone functions like it should. Don't like to scratch the glass at all though!

Gunghoray

Reaction score
Naked since 11/11,,,not a scratch on it :)

Ditto.

Droid in left front pocket. Keys in right front pocket. No scratches, No hits, No errors.

Use Car Dock every time I crank up the Z3 to listen to books. Use Home Dock as an alarm clock every night.

This is the only phone I've ever been totally satisfied to own....

Prof Ray

Kdubbjr

Reaction score
I've had my droid naked for about 3 months not a single scratch on it and not to mention I'm a kid so a lot of horseplaying goes on around my phone, I've dropped it twice too. This thing is just powerful.

deadernie

Reaction score
Got the zag full body kit on mine and looks good with no bubbles. Was also had the vzw hard case on there but took it off because it kept collecting stuff inbetween the cover and phone. Keep it in my pocket separate from keys and change though. However while @ work I keep it in a zip lock bag because I always have metal or acrylic shavings get in my pockets. Not too sophisticated but it works.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Been fully naked since 12/21 and it could pass as new.
I pocket it (left front) with my cash and such.. no keys, change or anything else sharp in that pocket.

I really prefer the look of it as designed with no screen protector. I love the fact it's real glass and scratch resistant.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
you are all so damn lucky hot having scratched up your glass.... I was soooo careful and I got a scratch I don't even know how it happened to be honest. I now have the verizon screen protector on and I can't even tell its on minus the fact there are small bubbles near the ear piece

-=Jason=-

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
i had the stupid snap on case from verizon for a day and i thought it was really ugly so i took it off. ever since then dropped it a couple times but no scratches. always put in different pocket from keys/change/etc. had it since second day it came out. it rocks!

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
naked and dropped it about 10-15 times from atleast waist high. not scratches on the screen. there are everywhere else though