who can recommend a nice cover for my kindle, not too expensive.

F

Felicity Yoyo

All I bought before was not suitble?
Thank you !

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Both of those are for the Fire HD 7" but I believe versions are available for the 8.9". Both are pretty inexpensive, buy very functional. Hope that's what you were looking for.

OP
F

Felicity Yoyo

Thank you very much.
But I found some customers said it is not very good. Here is the review "After about 6 weeks of gentle use the corners started breaking off. To boot this didn't start happening until after the return policy ran out". I doubt it.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thank you very much.
But I found some customers said it is not very good. Here is the review "After about 6 weeks of gentle use the corners started breaking off. To boot this didn't start happening until after the return policy ran out". I doubt it.
There always seems to be a few negative reviews mixed in all items. There are usually a few lemons in every production line. I can say from personal experience that both of these cases are great, the look great and function very well. I have had mine for about a year and my wife has had hers for about six months. We have not had any damage or issues with the corners. There are a lot of nice Kindle Fire cases available out there, and these are just 2 examples. Good luck with whatever case you end up buying.

OP
F

Felicity Yoyo

There always seems to be a few negative reviews mixed in all items. There are usually a few lemons in every production line. I can say from personal experience that both of these cases are great, the look great and function very well. I have had mine for about a year and my wife has had hers for about six months. We have not had any damage or issues with the corners. There are a lot of nice Kindle Fire cases available out there, and these are just 2 examples. Good luck with whatever case you end up buying.

Thanks for your recommendation. But just two colour (fuchsia). limited choices.

I need one with refreshing color.

OP
M

Marybell Tracy

All I bought before was not suitble?
Thank you !

C:\Users\sophie\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\Users\215788465\QQ\WinTemp\RichOle\EUUBG6_ZK7JEO9(HBLT0G4L.jpg

Hello , How about this one? I like it very much! A confortable colour for my eyes.
3.png

OP
F

Felicity Yoyo

Actually, I like the colour. But I never heard "inateck" before. How do you feel like the quality of the product? expensive?

OP
M

Marybell Tracy

Not very expensive. 9.9$. And it is still ok after 3 mouths.

Actually, I like the colour. But I never heard "inateck" before. How do you feel like the quality of the product? expensive?