Who can I contact about getting about 100 XOOMs?

droidwars

Reaction score
Xoom Channel

Fortune 500 IT Distributor Synnex will begin distributing the Moto Xoom on March 15th. Call me then at 1.877.638.6549 if still looking for a way to secure units. Synnex is a low margin high volume VAD selling to resellers (versus retailers or carriers). Who those resellers will be, I am still investigating. We willl likely be tasked with building that channel along with them. News feeds today forecast 35B in tablet sales this year - Synnex will undoubtedly secure a slice of that pie in North America.

DroidWars

jodio

Reaction score
Xooms - CDWG

Not sure if you found what you were looking for with the Xooms but CDWG is who we bought ours from. I'm the Tech Director for a K-8 public school in Arizona and we just purchased 321 of them. They had hundreds in stock this spring. I have no idea what they have now as I know their stock was shrinking. And Motorola would not give a discount either.

Reaction score
Have you tried to order 100 from Amazon.com? or call them directly to bulk order? They have Wifi Xooms for $589.99 each, only $10 discount on each, but better than nothing.

And I'm sure they have hundreds in stock, cause nobody's smart enough to "not" buy an ipad.....

And all have free shipping....

I would suggest contacting moto directly as well, who knows what kind of deal they have for EDU.

joker402

Reaction score
I can still probly do a quote for you, just pm on what you want, I can do wifis to for that many.