White Power Bar

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm waiting to see Gatorade hit the shelves with this one.... the "white" Power Bar, which is stocked right next to the larger "black" Power Bar.

M

M1dnite

Oh the widget, yeah, It's black now.. I like how it looks. It's smooth!

HEMDROID

Reaction score
Mine changed to black after the update but its not any bigger :icon_eek:

GThree

Reaction score
Everyone has mentioned it....I just Can't resist posting in here...

THREAD TITLE NAME...Ya I was like WHAAAT! LOLOLOLOLOL THANKS :)

:yeahbaby01:<----Austin Powers Voice

QR_addict

Reaction score
After I got the update my power widget turned black, which I like so much better, as well as the youtube and music playlist widget. The google search also changed a little bit too.

BzB

Reaction score
this thread...excellent lols.

also, for good measure....

image.php

:D

schmaltzy

Reaction score
lol

DroidPorsche.jpg

Like that on the left

I know this is off topic and maybe on a different thread.....but I would like to get that clock/date/weather on my home screen. How do I get that????

I think it is from the hero, right? I have Panda Home and have the Hero theme running. Any help?

schmaltzy

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets!

Just saw this from Android Tapp.....

"Slight Gripe Alert: Beautiful Widgets can’t be accessed from other home replacement apps like aHome or Open Home (which is a limitation of ....."

So it won't work if I'm running Panda? Or has there been an update to fix this cause that was the problem a while ago.

Finnstang

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets!

Just saw this from Android Tapp.....

"Slight Gripe Alert: Beautiful Widgets can’t be accessed from other home replacement apps like aHome or Open Home (which is a limitation of ....."

So it won't work if I'm running Panda? Or has there been an update to fix this cause that was the problem a while ago.

I used the Beautiful Widgets' Beautiful Home clock widget with Panda Home with no issues, and currently use it with Home++.