White Droid 2 Global?

K20turbo

Reaction score
Same here I use my seidio case on weekdays to work but on weekends ill leave it naked and sexy

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Same here I use my seidio case on weekdays to work but on weekends ill leave it naked and sexy

I bought the extended battery, and the replacement battery door that it comes with ONLY COMES IN GREY... So even if I took the case off, she wouldn't shine to her full glory...

Edit: And I'm too clumsy with expensive electronics to take the case off.

K20turbo

Reaction score
You can buy a battery cover from verizon it comes in white

Zraii

Reaction score
I've had my white D2G for a week and no stains. I have two very small scratches on the screen though. I'm researching screen protectors. Any recommendations? I think I'm going to get the Sedio case. Will order online next payday. Hopefully there won't be any issues with the slide out keyboard and the Sedio case.

Also, I've found that the silk microfiber cloth used to clean eye glasses and camera lenses are perfect to clean off the screen. They are just a couple bucks.

K20turbo

Reaction score
I've had my white D2G for a week and no stains. I have two very small scratches on the screen though. I'm researching screen protectors. Any recommendations? I think I'm going to get the Sedio case. Will order online next payday. Hopefully there won't be any issues with the slide out keyboard and the Sedio case.

Also, I've found that the silk microfiber cloth used to clean eye glasses and camera lenses are perfect to clean off the screen. They are just a couple bucks.

You can use any screen protectors off ebay however, if you want quality then buy the sgp steinheil protectors. They are top notch quality and come in either anti glare or anti fingerprint. Those ebay ones work fine and are fairly cheap. Just stay away from zagg like protectors.

You'll love the case from seidio its good and doesn't interfere with the keyboard much however it is impossible to use this with the car/multimedia dock

Soap

Reaction score
my white one turns into yellow. i just dont know why.

Listicka

Reaction score
Do you smoke or is your D2G exposed to lots of smoke? I don't want so sound smart, however I noticed my laptop mouse getting yellow while being used by a smoker. I had the mouse for couple of years without getting yellow before that.
I do have a white D2G for 1.5 months now. It looks like new, no color changes for now.

Zraii

Reaction score
Also, some plastics can become discolored by UV light. Direct sunlight, or some fluorescent bulbs can generate a lot of UV.

Reaction score
Do you smoke or is your D2G exposed to lots of smoke? I don't want so sound smart, however I noticed my laptop mouse getting yellow while being used by a smoker. I had the mouse for couple of years without getting yellow before that.
I do have a white D2G for 1.5 months now. It looks like new, no color changes for now.

Cigarettes leave a yellow film of nicotine on your hands (and everything else). Don't believe me, go look at the walls or mirrors or windows in the house of a smoker.

eNomineZerum

Reaction score
Not to derail but look at the driver's side windshield of a smoker's car. My parents smoke and the glass always has a yellowish hue to it. This is a key point to remember.

P.S. remeber when the fruity company starting denying repair service to customers who smoked...

By the name of Zero