1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

white clocks on BB 7.8

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Mozuna01, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Mozuna01

Mozuna01 New Member

Yea i just need someone to tell me how to get the white clocks like the ones on the smoked glass rom. Im on bb 7.8 like the title says. Thanks
  2. jacobrv

jacobrv New Member

I just installed BB 7.8 like an hour ago and it already had the white clock. I did a factory/data wipe and then installed using the 7.6 nandroid backup and then used the 7.8 update.zip.
  3. Mozuna01

Mozuna01 New Member

well its definitley not on my screen...tell me how to put it on. Also, with 7.8 i cant change my setcpu out of 600mhz. I also cant use set profiles. Whats up with all that?
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  4. Mozuna01

Mozuna01 New Member

Anybody?........
  5. rstone

rstone New Member

Check out Beautiful Widgets, which can be found in the Marketplace. Once you download it, load widget, which will bring up the settings...select on skins...then Droid Flip.
  6. jacobrv

jacobrv New Member

Well unfortunately I don't know how to help you, but I would recommend a full wipe and reinstall. Start with 7.6 nandroid backup then use update.zip to go to 7.8. There is probably an easier way to fix it, but I don't know. You are talking about the little digital clock in the top right, correct? rstone is responding about the clock widget on the actual home page. That clock costs money.
  7. Mozuna01

Mozuna01 New Member

yea i just paid for it so that problems all good. but can somebody help me with the 600mhz thing...i want my set profiles and to be able to change the 600mhz on the setcpu. it wont let me do any of that. Help.
  8. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

Did you by chance select Droid from the list in SetCPU? If you did, you need to change that to autodetect frequencies.
  9. Mozuna01

Mozuna01 New Member

No it was just because my root access was gone because of update 7.8 but i went back to 7.6 and got it back...sitting to see if BB 1.0 is stable...he took out live wallpapers in it...it should fix problems.