Which volume app again?

jpin321

Reaction score
From the Market>>>"A Cyanogen Mod 7 or MIUI ROM is HIGHLY recommended. Running this app on a Stock ROM/Kernel may result in it not working, being far too quiet, or getting even quieter. PLEASE don't comment or rate badly if you are on a Stock ROM as this is most likely the problem.
Thanks." It also says>>> "This Application is ONLY for phones running Gingerbread.
It will NOT work on any other version of Android but should work on ANY phone running Gingerbread (2.3)." How are you guys with Galaxy Nexus with ICS getting results. I didn't try the paid version but the free version made little to no difference. Plus it was bugging, kept force closing all the time.....I'm using an EQ app that helps but still not that great.

I've got the paid version and it works great. Set at 10 and sound just as loud as my og droid. I've never had a single fc.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

kmo

Reaction score
Also, my wife has the GN too. Her phone is definitely suffering from a poor call quality "in ear" experience. Mine is tolerable. Not sure why this seems to be a random problem to only some phones????? The speakers (in ear and external) on this phone do suck. If I had to pick one thing to complain about that would be it...

Bill Little

Reaction score
yea, YES, Saved by app

The GN is great phone - but volume sucked. Went to Volume+ (paid version) and it solved the problem. :) I was really disappointed until found this. I give them 5 stars.

jfriend33

Reaction score
Just install cyampgenmod... Dsp manager had a little improvement

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
From the Market>>>"A Cyanogen Mod 7 or MIUI ROM is HIGHLY recommended. Running this app on a Stock ROM/Kernel may result in it not working, being far too quiet, or getting even quieter. PLEASE don't comment or rate badly if you are on a Stock ROM as this is most likely the problem.

I am running Stock non rooted, and it worked when I first installed it. Now it doesn't work anymore (headset audio). Not sure what happened. I'm going to try uninstalling and reinstalling to see how that fares.